Chapter 5

Texting Illumi was hard . She had to hide at the bathroom sometimes , under the bed , in Hiro's cupboard...it was terrible . Illumi had it harder , his safest place would probably be inside Mike's mouth...but he tried his hardest and was able to text her when his family were on their jobs or just not paying attention to him in any way . He grabbed the chances tight and never missed one to send messages to his one best friend .

Nakuu!! : Illumiiii! I'm up! Text me when you're up too! Hehe I woke up too early today let's see how long I'll wait~~ :3

His phone silently gave a notification of her text . Nakume loved teasing him so much , she knew how bothered and grumpy he was when she waits for a reply from him so she did things like that quite alot on purpose . Texting him in weird times , waking up really early , being the first to come from a 'brb' and so on , plain silly and adorable .  He had hidden her number and chat backgroud , sometimes deleted the recent texts when needed even though the zoldycks didn't care for the devices their children used . They believed it wasn't so significant to watch them with their devices but Illumi had better be safe than sorry .

  Illumi was fast asleep .
He usually woke up very early but he was exhausted last night , exerting much more effort in training . He needed a long nourishing sleep to recover . Thankfully his parents had an important meeting so they wouldn't bother him any time soon . At least until they were back .
  The covers were so comfortable against his bare skin . He didn't even get the chance to wear a shirt last night , he got out of the shower sleepily , his hair dripping wet and wore the first pair of pyjama pants he saw and jumped right into his bed . More like fell straight to it .

  He had a sudden happy thought at that moment while deeply sleeping , as if Nakume had a telepathic connection with him , her face appeared to him in his mind a few minutes after that text message . She was wearing a night gown , shaking him awake so softly and gently . In the somewhat short dream , he twisted and playfully groaned , pouting as he needed more sleep but she kept calling his name shaking him harder now and pinching his bare back . He smiled . In the dream and in real life too .

  A while later , he woke up . Was it an hour ? Maybe two ? Or three ? He didn't know but the short dream felt stretched during his sleep and the moment he woke up , he was blushing madly .

"God damn it , it felt so real..." He covered his mouth trying to stop his goofy smile . He was dreaming about her ? He was shirtless too ? And she touched his back ?? He really panicked . But in a good cute way .

"Would she wake me up like that one day...Jeez , what am I thinking! Stop , stop , stop..." He clutched at his temples , his eyes shut tight . 

"Time for a shower! Don't know why I said it out loud..." He usually did that when he was super happy . And his mood was great today , hmm right ?
He sneaked a glimpse at the clock on the wall and sighed in relief , he still had plenty of time before his family was back . 'Yes , more texting Nakume!'

  He decided to check his phone before going into the bathroom . His eyes landed on Nakume's text . He giggled - yes , he was indeed bothered deep down he made her wait but the dream had erased all other feelings than extreme silly joy - and typed a quick text in reply .

Illumi : You're so evil , do u know that ?? :P

...

Nakuu!! : yep , pretty proud tho-

Illumi : you are a soft ball of fluff can't hurt a fly~~

Nakuu!! : I'M THE DEVIL KING HIMSELF FEAR ME!!

Illumi : *squeezes your cheeks* Kawaii! Uwu!

Nakuu!! : Hmph I miss yoouu ;-;

Illumi : Me too

Illumi : I want to see you :/

Nakuu!! : Mm it's been a week isn't it :(

Illumi : Siiigh yeah..a couple more weeks to go right ?

Nakuu!! : Yep , I guess two more..

Nakuu!! : I'm hungry

Ilumi snickered , she just had to get hungry in the emotional situations . He tucked his mobile phone in his pocket and marched down the stairs making sure no one was in the way so that he could go out through the tunnels safely .

Nakuu!! : Illumiiii

Nakuu!! : Where did you gooo

Nakuu!! : Aaahh don't leave me alone nooo

Nakuu!! : My hunger is engulfing me :") the darkness is coming TT

Nakuu!! : Ugh you're late!!

Nakuu!! : Strange though my parents are all peaceful and leaving me alone O.O when you're not FREAKING HERE!1#1!!1!

Nakuu!! : Brb if you came something banged on my window idk if someone threw a ball or sth thankfully the window isn't broken...aaa I talk uselessly too much ._.

Nakume gasped in surprise . There was a rice cake carton on the top of the window stand . She looked side to side for him , oh yes , she knew so well . His perfume had hit her nostrils as soon she slid open the window . She wanted to sneak a look at him , a teeny tiny one but..both of them knew it was so risky . She wondered if he was viewing her from a corner or something so she showed the best flashy grin ever! Probably anyone passing by would think of her as a weirdo impressed by life but who cares?

  She shut the window back again and opened the carton , already starting to munch on the sweet cake before noticing that two of the dozen were stolen .

"That boy.." She giggled . He just had to leave his majestic touch!

Illumi crawling deep into the tinnels as fast as he can , panting , had that one thought on his mind that kept him smiling non stop .

She's so beautiful .

He did see her smile , her attempt to show him that she received the gift and was happy . He believed that thought - along with the dream - would make him go through the day , the terrible day awaiting him which he chose not to tell Nakume about . That he chose not to even think about .

...

Baaack!! I missed this book so much , I really enjoy writing it :") so so sorry for the late update I was busy and had much going on , next update is really really soon I'm already working on it now! An apology , yeah ? :")

What do you think of their developing love story ?? I've made this chapter nice and cheerful , hope you liked it I think more angst is coming I'm sorryyy😂😂💔 Also I'm having second thoughts about this being a short story idk..why am I doing this to myself😂😂🔫