33

I probably said it, but I have a couple other books & one is about Michael & I would really appreciate it if u guys read it. Have a good day or something. Luv u.

Kira

Tiffany was sitting in my living room, now. It's been a while since I last saw her. I told her I didn't plan to going to 5 Seconds Of Summer's date there, and she understood because I had to work. Calum did too, but he was bummed about it. Although, I asked him, and he said that I didn't have a choice. I think he was in quite a good mood that night, because he spent the day with my family.

"We were all pretty bummed that you weren't there, but Calum still wanted to come visit. He's cute." She stated, when we talked about it later that night on the phone.

"How long did he stay?" I asked.

"Well, I had to work, but Austin invited him back home to play video games. Mom had been there, and so was Carly."

"He loves Carly." I grinned.

"He really does, are you going to give him a kid if you guys get married? You always said you didn't want a child." She asked me, now. I was pinning up the picture she printed out for me, and picked out a frame for. It was a picture of Calum and Carly. Austin must have taken it, because Mom was in the back ground. It was from the day he went out to lunch with them.

"I don't know. If he wants a child, we can work something out. Never touring at the same time, both of us taking the first two years off. I don't know if he wants a baby or not, or if we'll even get married. It's too soon to discuss it, right now." I sighed, turning around. Carly was asleep in my bed, taking a nap. Ace had been snuggled up next to her, and her arm was around him.

"You should get her a dog." I chuckle.

Tiffany ignored me. "Would you marry him? Calum, I mean."

"More than likely, yeah. I don't know. He gets jealous, extremely easily. It can be exhausting. And he thinks sometimes that I'm using him, and I'm certainly not. If Calum and I weren't dating, I'm sure TiLLie's fan base would be exactly the same size as it is now, because we released an album, and we toured with other big bands. I would never use a guy for fame or money. Also, we fight over other stupid things, too. We fight over other stupid things, too." I state. I was going to rant to her, because I could trust her. It wasn't like she would tell him any of these things. He also knew these things.

"They're not the biggest fights sometimes, but sometimes they can get pretty hefty. I love him, but those things are obnoxious."

"Like, how jealous?" She asked.

"Like, he doesn't say anything, or act on it, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but he just kind of throws a little fit, makes it seem like I don't love him, and he just, I don't know. He's not possessive, he's just weird. He gets really jealous if I talk to another man when he isn't around."

"You've never liked jealousy." She pointed out.

"I think it's stupid, I mean, why would I hurt him like that?" I shook my head. I was getting a little worked up about these things. He got jealous of Carter twice before, too, because he was with me at night when Calum wasn't, even though, both times, Kourtney were there. If she weren't there, I still wouldn't do anything and neither would Carter.

"Well have you tried backing away from other men?" She asked.

I looked at her, frustrated. "Oh yeah, because I'm all over a whole lot of men, especially when I'm in a relationship."

"Well-"

"The one time I was close to another man, he was a foot away, showing me how to fix something on my guitar pedal." I didn't even sleep with Carter in my bed. My bed was mine and Calum's. Kourtney and Carter slept on an air mattress. "I hug men, our friends. Short, less than two second hugs. Even with Austin." I grumbled.