00:97

We walked hand in hand down to the beach, which was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
I forgot about Logan whilst I sunbathed. After 5 minutes I felt his hands on my back lifting me up so I sat comfortably in between his legs.
"Where did you go?" I asked as I rested my head on his peck 😉😏
"Well, I arranged another surprise,"
"Can't I just stay her and relaxed?"
"Nope!" He said quickly standing up and picking me up bridal style and carrying me to a dock.
*inspired by the boat trip when he went to hawaii*
We ended up stopping outside a boat with two people standing next to us. Logan put me down and introduced me to both of them.
"Babe, this is our cameraman David, and the boat owner Pablo!"
I smiled and raised my hand as if to say hi.
We both got handed Champagne as we sat on the seat placed on the boat. Once we were off I couldn't help but look at the view, forgetting about everyone and everything. The beautiful light blue sea gently bounced off the metal rim of the boat and the sun shone through the clouds. It was like my imagination cane to life. Which now I think about it...it did. All because of the one person in my life, that one person who loves me so much that it hurts the both of us. We haven't had the best relationship but, we met in an iconic way, and we went through so many situations that a normal couple won't be able to handle it.
As I got lost into my thoughts I felt Logan's hands on my waist and slowly turn me round. He took the champagne from my hand and gently placed it on the side of the boat.
I knew instantly the camera was on us but I didn't care. His beautiful blue eyes looked into mine. He then laced his lips on mine. It was more romantic and longer than usual. Once he pulled away he ran his thumb slowly across my lips. I heard the camera man walk away which meant he was filming anymore.
which "I know I don't say it that often but I love you ruby. I love you more than you think. You are the reason I get up every morning, just to make you happy. So many people question our relationship but I will never. I knew from the very first text you were the one. Plus with everything thats been going on right now, you are still standing here to day with me as my girlfriend."
We shared another kiss.
Once our lips unlocked as we reached our destination. A beautiful waterfall appeared in front of us. According to Logan its an secret destination that only a few know about.
After 30 minutes of jumping in the water and relaxing, it was time to go home. Once we reached our room I strait away fell onto the couch. I hugged a small blue pillow as Logan did what ever idfk!

Logan's P.O.V

I came from the bedroom with clean boxers on and drying my hair with a towel. I watched ruby cuddle up with a pillow on the couch obviously experiencing major jet lag. I looked over at the window to see the sun slowly setting. I walked over to her and carefully picked her up hoping she wouldn't wake up. Somehow I made my way over to the bed and laid he down on the right side. I moved the cover to go over her so she would be cold.

I gently kissed her forehead before walking out the room. I made my way over to our suitcases and checked in the front pocket of mine.
"Thank god, it's still there!" I said to myself.