00:75

I packed mine and Logan's suitcase ready for 3 days time because I know I'll forget. I made sure the nanny could look after Noah for the weekend. I already knew Brendon was coming alongside so it wasn't really a romantic weekend plus he's meeting my family for the first time. I told my mum and she's over the moon even though I did have to earn her about Logan. Once I finished doing all that I let the nanny take over whilst I took a nap. But of course Logan's like having a second child and burst through the door before I could drift off. But he was filming plus left a whole in the door from kicking it open.

"RUBYYYYYY,"

"LOGAN" I replayed in the same annoying tone as him.

"I'm bored!!!"

" well do something to entertain yourself,"

"I AM!"

"And that is?"

"Annoying you,"

"Great," I fell onto the pillow and covered my eyes with my arm.

I heard Brendon walk out the room whilst Logan stayed in his phone.

"I still bored you know," he repeated putting his phone on the side table.

"Well do something to entertain you," I said turning to my side.

"Like this?" He said grabbing my waist and kissing my neck.

"Something like that," I turned round and we exchange a long kiss.

He playfully turned me over so I was on top of him. We exchanged a few more kisses then someone had to break up our fun. I sat on Logan whilst he reached for his phone.

"Yo what's up?" He said whilst putting it on loud speaker.

"When are you getting back from England?" Asked the makers of thinning 2.

"After the weekend,"

"We need you on set Tuesday 5 am."

"K Bro peace."

"Bye,"

He ended the call.

We exchanged one more kiss then Logan tapped my leg. I got off of him then he wakes to the door.

"Love you,"

"Love you too,"