00:93

UPLOADING ONCE A WEEK!
Sorry it took so long xx

I sat there on my phone, wonder what had happed.
I built up the courage to text.
Ruby- why? Are you okay?
Lisa- oh. I'm fine, but I think Logan's cheating on you.
Ruby- WHAT! WITH WHO!
Lisa- i DONT know! It's all over the news!
I thrown my phone. But instead of me looking at the internet for the truth, I straight away went to Logan!
I casually walk to Noah's room trying to hold in my emotions since this is the SECOND time this has happped.
I saw Logan fold Noah's cloths into a little black bag. I decided to kneel down behind him and started to give him a massage. He quickly turned around pulling me into his arms. He kissed me on the forehead and started to rock me like a baby.
"Only if you were as quite as Noah." He said grinning down at me.
I pushed my way out of his grip to then find myself legs crossed opposite him, holding his hands.
"Logan, I need you to tell me the truth."
"Your acting weird..."
"Lisa told me that you were spotted kissing another girl."
"What..?"
"LOGAN ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS WHAT FO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE!"
"I expect you to believe me," he said calm me down, "have you even looked at the pictures?news aticalst?"
I shook my head looking down.
"Ruby, please look at me." He exclaimed resting his hand on my cheek.
"I love you and I would never do something like that to you." He responded then resting his soft lips on mine.
Would he?
He might be lying?
Is he?
No he loves me.
Or is he feeding me lies!
I need to get to the bottom of this!
As he pulled away from me I payed a sweet grin on myself before leaving him to finish packing my for Noah.
I ran to the bed and picked up my phone.
Ruby- LISA! I need you help.