00:38

I waited for Logan to pull up, as I stood on the edge of the sidewalk. After a couple minutes of waiting, Logan pulled up next to me in her purple car.

"You alright," he asked me as I got in the car then giving me a lovely kiss on the cheek, and with his vlog camera in his hand.

"yeah,"

"so talking about this youtube channel," he said pulling away,

"what about it?"

"If I can convince you by the end on the vlog and will you get you?" he asked me.

"fine,"

"really? YES!" he said driving to his apartment.

_15 minutes later_

Logan opened his apartment door and stepped in his apartment with following behind him.

"Hey ruby," Ayla said sitting on the couch playing with kong,"

"Hey," I said moving over to her as Logan walked over to Brendon.

"Bro, can you film for me?" he asked Brendon as even came out his room and walked over to the kitchen.

"sure bro,"

_Logan's Vlog_

So LOGANG, right now I have ruby and Ayla over right now and they at playing with kong. Now Ruby is a little bit taller than Ayla and I'm gonna try and convince them both to fight, lets go.

(Logan and Brendon stood in front of us.)

SO,

"no!" me and Ayla both said at the same time.

okay, how about Ruby and even?

"no bro," even said from the kitchen.

okay well I know one thing that annoys Ayla and will annoy ruby. he said smiling.

(sadly for me he picked me up and span me round then slamming me on the couch, but I pulled him down with me and we rolled off the couch, so I landed on top of him and him on the bottom kind of in a sex position, with his face slowly turning red)

okay we will be right back

_end of vlog_

he looked into my eyes and put a strand of hair behind my ear, to then that leading into a sweet kiss.

"Okay you two, get a room," even said with food in his hand and turning on the PS.

me and Logan both turned red and I stood up holding my hand out to help Logan up.

This is gonna be a fun day.