6/16

Carter;

I wasn't entirely mad at you. It was more myself than anything. It was the fact that your friend stole your phone to basically just tell me that you talk about how odd I am. It was the fact that you didn't even apologize for the whole ordeal until the next day. It's the fact that I let myself care about what you think about me when I normally don't give a shit what people think about me. It was the fact that for some Godforsaken reason I actually like you when I barely know anything about you.

Liam;

I told you that I was embarrassed. I don't just tell them you're odd...I tell them how much I enjoy talking to you. I tell them about how I cannot wait to meet you. I drive my mates crazy talking about how crazy I am about you. I don't want you to be mad at yourself for liking me because I really like you. I like you a lot, Carter. A whole lot. Despite never meeting you in person or even seeing a picture of you...I like you so much.

I'm crazy about you, carter.

Carter;

I didn't think I would enjoy reading those words as much as I did.

Liam;

Why?

Carter;

I hate relationships. I hate dating. I hate social contact.

Liam;

So...are we together?

Carter;

No, Liam.

Liam;

What? Why? We like one another so why can't we make it official?

Carter;

We just admitted our feelings to one another. It would be way too risky to jump into a relationship. Especially a relationship where we have never even talked on the phone or hung out in person. I do like you, Liam. I like you a whole lot. But, right now isn't the time for us. I'm not even ready to date. I know you don't understand but I am not ready. I'm just not.

Liam;

When are you going to tell me who burned you so I can push his memories away?

Carter;

I'm not ready for that either.

Liam;

Stop living in the past.

Carter;

You don't understand.

Liam;

Because, you don't tell me anything!

Carter;

I told you I wasn't ready!

Liam;

You're so frustrating!

Carter;

Whatever.

Liam;

Yeah.

-

This was longer than I had originally anticipated but beware-drama, drama, drama is on the way.

Liam commented on a video I sent him on Instagram. My life is made.

Don't forget to vote or comment. Feedback helps me out a lot.

Happy reading, babes! J