Chapter 1

A/N: Before you read you might notice the names Caden Walker and Olivia Anderson have been used in another story. Me and my friend Peyton were going to write the story together but she ended up not doing it. I still love her tho (: But anyways everything in this story is mine and it came from my brain! Hehe without further adu... the first chapter xD Xx -Susan

Chapter 1:

Hey! My name is Caden Walker (pronounced Caiden). I’m 5’4 with medium length, brown, wavy hair. I have a perfect, slim, coke-bottle like figure. I live in an apartment with my best friend Olivia Anderson or Liv for short. She’s by far one of the most gorgeous girls you’ll ever meet. She’s 5’6 with straight, long, dark brown hair. She also has a slim figure kind of like mine. We’re both 18 and enjoying life. I loved taking journalism in high school which pretty much explains why I have a paid internship with the New York Times. Olivia works at a make up counter in Nordstrom.

Oh and did I mention Olivia is a MAJOR One Direction fan! It’s all she talks about and it gets really annoying. She knows I really don’t like them yet she continues to talk about them. They’re not even that attractive! Personally, I think they’re music is terrible. It’s like I get it! Flipping my hair makes me beautiful! They’re just another cliché boy band. Why couldn’t she fangirl over something else? Anything else!

Caden’s Point Of View

“Oh my gosh! Caden guess what!” I heard Olivia yell while running out of her room.

“Do you have to yell?” I responded back.

“Caden! I… I won!” Liv stuttered out in complete excitement.

“Won what?”

“The contest!” She shrieked a little too loudly. I’m amazed our neighbors haven’t called the cops yet.

“Huh?” I said with confusion clear in my voice.

“You know the ‘Get to Meet One Direction’ contest! I can’t believe I actually won! And guess what else. I’m so totally bringing you with me!” Olivia said with a big grin on her face.

After saying, that Liv ran into her room screaming about having to make several preparations or something. I don’t know how I’m going to get out of this. To make matters worse we’re meeting them in less than a week. Ugh just kill me now! Yup, me, Caden Walker, is meeting One Direction and actually complaining about it.

*Next Day*

“… So you better get up and eat it…” Why is someone singing to me?!

“Shut up before I stab you!” I mumbled while putting my pillow over my ears.

“Will you just get up? Please?”

“No! Go away!”

“GET UP CADEN!!!”

“Fine I’m up! Gosh! Seriously Liv! You couldn’t have let me sleep more?!” I angrily said.

“You know you love me!” Olivia said while sticking her tongue out at me.

“Fine! I do. I do.” I replied sarcastically.

“Anyways we’re meeting One Direction in five days so we have to go shopping.” Liv informed me.

“What’s wrong with the clothes I have?”

“We’re meeting an extremely talented and good looking boy band, so we can’t look ordinary. We need to look very fit.” Olivia said adding a wink at the end.

“Why would I try to look nice for people I don’t like?” I whined.

“I’m only giving you 30 minutes to get ready so hurry you ass up.” She said obviously ignoring my question.

I lazily made my way to the shower. Once I was done with that I decided on what I was going to wear. A cute tank top and short shorts should be fine. To finish off I put on my black Toms and put my hair in a high ponytail.

“Caden are you done yet?” Liv said while pounding on my door.

“Yeah! Sheesh! Calm down woman!” I ‘yelled’ back.

“Ok let’s go. Wait do you have everything?”

“Yes mom.” I smirked. She rolled her eyes, not responding to me. Although, I swear I heard her chuckle.

As we walked to the mall I was enjoying the silence until Liv decided to open her mouth.

“So how will we get Harry to fall in love with you Miss Walker?”

“Do you really want to die that badly?” I playfully glared at my best friend.

“Oh shut it! You know you’re going to love meeting him!” She said while poking my stomach.

“He’s ok looking and that’s it! I love you but not your ‘precious’ boys!” I said a little too rudely.

“What do you mean?? They’re amaZAYN, fabuLOUIS, briLIAM, phenomiNIALL, and extraordinHARRY! How can you no like people who are so perfect?!?!”

And well that pretty much ended our conversation.

A/N: Well it was really short srry! They will get longer (: Follow me on twitter @Im_JussThatCool :D ahaha comment and fan pls! Xx

-Susan

 Twitter: @Susan_1Derland

Tumblr: alwaysneversayneverever.tumblr.com

Instagram: ItsJussSusan

KIK: ItsJussSusan