(6) The End

I woke up and smiled as I got out of bed and changed clothes. I felt arms wrap around me and I leaned against Crowley.

"You have no idea how happy I am to wake up and you be here." He whispered into my ear.

"You have no idea how much I missed waking up in your arms." I said with a smile.

I smiled as I pulled away from him and left to check on everyone. I smiled as Donna hugged me and Juliet licked my face. After awhile I went to the throne room to see how Crowley was. I smiled as I saw a woman talking to him.

"Helena do you need something Darling?" Crowley asked as he smiled at me happily.

"I was came to check on you... who is this?" I asked smiling at the red head.

"Rowena meet Helena.....my wife." Crowley groaned out.

"A pleasure to meet you deary. I'm Rowena. Fergus you never told me you where married." She said smiling at him.

"It never came up." He said annoyed.

"I'm sorry but how do you get your hair like that it is beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Oh a little magic goes a long way.... and I must say you have beautiful eyes dear." She said smiling at me.

"Crowley why haven't you introduced us before?" I asked smiling at her.

"Cause she is my mother."  He grumbled out.

"Oh my Finally! I have been dying to meet some of his family. Please say you have embarrassing pictures and stories." I begged with a smile.

"Oh I have hundreds of them." She said taking my hand.

I smiled as we left and started to talk about him. After awhile we made it back to where Crowley was sulking.

"If you will excuse me I have to handle my sulking king." I said with a laugh.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to our shared room. I smiled as I pecked his lips.

"Kitten must you and my mother get along?" He asked looking down at me.

"You should have known when you made me your mate that I was the type to become friends with the mother." I said smiling up at him.

"Your right... I was a idiot to think you wouldn't.... I love you." He said kissing me.

I smiled as I kissed him back and then laid beside him on the bed. I closed my eyes as laid my head on his chest and traced circles on his chest.

"Crowley... please promise me you won't do anything crazy if I ever die." I said softly.

"What made you think of this?" He asked taking my hand.

"I.... I just worry that if I was to die you would do something stupid." I said softly.

"I promise... no matter what... I will live for you." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Two years later

Crowley was sitting on his throne looking at a picture of him and Helena.

"Fergus how are you?" Rowena asked walking up to him.

"I'm fine... never been better." He said looking at the picture.

"I know you miss her.... we all do." She said sadly.

"I said for you all not to speak about her! It is forbidden!" He snapped glaring at her.

"Helena didn't want this.... I know she wouldn't want you to push your family away." Rowena said walking away.

Crowley sighed as he stood up and walked out of the room. The halls that use to be filled with laughter was empty and filled with screams. His room that use to have clothes everywhere was spotless. He let out a sigh as he left and went to a room near his. He took in a deep breath as he walked into a room with purple all over the walls. He walked up to the crib in the middle and stared down at the little girl inside.

"Your mother gave her life to protect you..... I won't let anyone hurt you." He said picking her up.

He rocked her back and forth as he saw the necklace her mother had gave her.

"Your mother was the kindest person I had ever met. She had no manners though." Crowley said as he started to tell stories about her mother.

(A couple of months before)

"Lena we think Lucifer is coming for you and Crowley." Dean said through the phone.

"Dean don't worry. We will be alright. Crowley is getting Mary ready to leave." I said as I grabbed my blade.

"Alright please be safe.... we will see you when you get here." Dean said hanging up.

I rushed through the hallway and smiled as I saw Crowley holding Mary. I saw Crowley's eyes go wide a she looked behind me. I quickly turned around to see Lucifer in the doorway.

"Hello Helena." He said with a smile.

"Stay away from my family!" I snapped glaring at him.

"All I want is Crowley dead.... and for him to watch you and little Mary parish." He said with a laugh.

"Crowley go! Protect Mary! I'll be fine!" I yelled as I turned to look at him.

He shook his head no and I smiled as I pulled my knife out and attacked Lucifer. I felt a pain in my stomach and saw him smirk as I heard Crowley scream.

"Helena!" Crowley yelled as I fell to my knees.

"I love you.... protect our baby." I said as I fell forward and everything went dark.

"No! Helena!" Was the last thing I heard before I was gone.