(2) The Truth

I let out a sigh as I read through my book and tried to find away to kill Lucifer after coming up empty I left my room to see what all that the others had found.

"Find anything?" I asked sitting beside Dean.

"No, there is nothing on how to kill Lucifer. I thought the colt would work, but turns out it doesn't kill angels." Dean said annoyed.

"How are you holding up with what happen to Jo and Ellen?" I asked softly.

"As good as I can.... I still can't believe they are gone." He said softly.

"I know.... it still is hard to process that they are gone and aren't coming back." I said looking at my hands.

"We should go see how the others are doing." Dean said standing up.

"Yea.... lets go." I said standing up and following him.

We made it into the room to see them talking to a man. I froze as it hit me who the man was. Even after nearly eight years he looked the same, he had on a nice suit and jacket. My dad smiled as he saw me beside Dean and he motioned us inside.

"Lena meet the demon Crowley he is here to help us find the other two horsemen." My dad explained.

"Finally. We have found nothing on them. Where are they?" Dean asked looking at Crowley.

"Well I don't know, but I know someone who does." Crowley said softly smiling at me.

"Who is it?" I asked sitting my dad's desk.

"His name is Brady he is the demon handler for Pestilence." Crowley explained.

"Alright how do we find him?" Sam asked softly.

"Me and Dean will find him with Lena.... he has a thing for brunettes." Crowley said with a smile.

"No. Lena isn't getting near that demon or Pestilence." My dad said glaring at Crowley.

"Dad I'll be fine. Dean will be with me. I can handle this." I said softly staring down at him.

"No and that is final. You will not die like Jo and her mother." He said shaking his head.

"Dad..... we have to stop Lucifer and if I can help I will. I'm not a baby any more.... I can handle it."  I said smiling down at him.

"Promise me you will run at the first sign of trouble." He said softly.

"I will be fine.... don't worry about me." I said hugging him.

I got into the car with Dean and Crowley and we made our way to Brady. I let out a sigh as the mark on my arm started to burn a little.

"Alright Love?" Crowley asked with a smile.

"I'm fine." I said glaring at him.

We made it to where Brady was and snuck inside. We killed all the demons and then we found Brady.  I groaned as I learned who Brady was and why Crowley didn't want Sam here. I leaned against the wall as Sam wanted to kill Brady.

"Sam we need him alive. I know you want him dead.... but we have to stop Lucifer." I said softly.

"Wow who would of thought jail bait would be on my side." Brady said with a laugh.

"How about you shut up before he kills you." I said glaring down at him.

"So have you told them yet jail bait?" He asked with a smirk.

"Tell us what?" Dean asked confused.

"About her deal..... your ten years are almost over." He said with a smirk.