"Not be happy about what? Getting first chance at Mon-El, or that they're involved in a prophecy?"

"Winn!" Alex hissed.

"What?! I'm just asking! She knows them better than I do!"

"I've only worked with them once before," Kara shook her head. "That doesn't mean I know them very well."

"Well, I just met them, and they seem like they're raring to go," Winn shrugged.

Kara smiled weakly. "I'll keep that in mind."

Alex patted her on the shoulder. "From the way this prophecy sounds, you're all coming out of this alive, so what do any of you need to worry about?"

Kara slumped slightly but nodded. She silently held out her hand to Winn, and he pulled the circular disc out of his pocket, dropping it into her hand. "Ask them to come in?"

"Of course," Winn nodded, heading for the door.

"They'll say yes," Alex assured her, kissing the top of her head.

"I hope so," Kara whispered.

Alex squeezed her hand, then followed Winn to the door. She stepped out fully this time, folding her arms and taking in the mass of people in the cortex. Winn was right – the cortex was crowded. "She needs to talk to the three of you," Winn told Barry, and an extremely handsome blond man and blonde woman with her hair in French braids.

Barry nodded and headed over right away. The other two, Oliver and Sara, exchanged looks before following. "So," a woman with short, dark hair tilted her head, looking at Alex. "You're the sister Kara talked a bit about."

"Yeah," Alex nodded. "I'm Alex, this is Winn . . . and I know none of you."

"Yeah, same," Winn winced.

"I'm Cisco," Cisco raised his hand.

"Oh, so you made Kara's extrapolator!" Winn perked up at once. "Dude, it's completely awesome!"

"Great," Mick grumbled. "More tech geeks."

"OK, when we are no longer fearing for Kara's life, we'll talk," Cisco grinned. "Anyway, Caitlin's the doctor of the team, over there are the Wests – Wally's a speedster, Iris is Barry's fiancée – and HR is an advisor and moral support. He also likes to talk, just saying. Over there is Team Arrow – don't say that in front of Oliver, I don't know if he likes it or not – "

"Say it anyway, it's fun seeing him annoyed," the dark-haired woman grinned cheekily.

"For you, maybe," Ray muttered.

"So, as you can guess, that's his little sister, Thea," Cisco continued, and she waved. "And that's Dig and Felicity, they've been with Oliver pretty much since he started out. And then there's the Legends . . . who can probably introduce themselves better than I can."

"I'm Ray," the scientist smiled and held up his hand. "Mick, Jax, Professor Stein, and I have been with the Waverider since the beginning. Nate and Amaya just joined about half a year ago."

"Yeah, that's a lot of you guys," Alex nodded.

"Wait until you hear all the codenames," Felicity smiled sheepishly.

"Dear God."

"Just an FYI, this was not how I expected to meet any of you guys," Winn held up his hands, looking around the room.

"Definitely not how any of us wanted to meet you, I think," Felicity looked around.
"Yeah, well, what better than a crisis?" Alex sighed.

***