Chapter 11

This time he didn't stop me when I loosened his tie and began to nervously open his shirt; a task made more difficult when neither of us wanted to leave the other's mouth for too long. He untucked it for me and I finished the unbuttoning so it fell open like mine. I was enamored of the way the desk lamp cast soft light and shadow across him. I wanted him all at once and tormentingly slow at the same time. With flushed cheeks and pounding heart, I let my shaking fingers brush through the dusting of hair on his chest. When he pulled me into him again, the shock of heat of our bodies meeting skin to skin made me sigh against his waiting lips. There was a wild glimmer in his eyes brimming with the exhilaration of giving in to every desire he'd been holding back.

His hand caught my hair and he pulled my head back so that my neck and chest were exposed to him. He kissed me slowly from my chin to my collar bone, there wasn't an inch of my neck he didn't cover. I released a quiet moan when he gently bit at the top of my breasts; his hands wandering over my shoulders to push my blouse off. His lips returned to mine to pull more kisses from me, lustful and breathless. I wrapped one hand around the back of his neck, the other slipped beneath his shirt and over his shoulder, scratching lightly. At the same time I felt his hands move down my back, he grabbed my ass firmly before I felt the skirt loosen around my waist. He smiled against my mouth as he slowly pushed it over my hips until it fell to the floor. If he was nervous it didn't show, he seemed as confident as he had been on the phone last night.

"Holy shit." His lustful growl cut through the silence.

He held me at arm's length, admiring the matching panties and thigh-high stockings I was wearing. The slow journey of his molten gaze down my exposed body left me self conscious. I shifted awkwardly and attempted to cover myself with my arms. Such a close inspection would reveal to him all the things that were wrong with me, I didn't want him to see and very much wished the light was off.

"Hey," a soft whisper, comforting, "no need to to be shy, you're beautiful."

I let him guide my arms out of the way and he moved towards me again. I shivered at the touch of his hands on my body as he grabbed and rubbed the newly exposed flesh. I could feel his hardness pressed into my waist. He must have been so uncomfortable all bound up in those pants and I was eager to help him out of them. His lips and tongue played softly with mine while my hands worked to undo his belt and trousers, all the while he walked me backwards until I bumped into the desk. He hummed against my mouth, I'd felt my way into his pants and begun to rub my hand firmly along his hardened length, still restrained in his briefs. The sounds he made, the way he moved and reacted to my teasing, he was sexy and I wanted him.

He was leaning against the desk top with one hand, the other held my neck while we kissed. I felt his fingertips brush my chest and roughly grope my breasts. He dug into my bra groaning when the soft flesh filled his hand, my nipple moved over his palm before he rolled it lightly in his fingers and I whimpered into his mouth. He moved between my legs, rubbing my inner thighs and then moving higher.

"You're very wet." He purred, smiling against my lips, his fingers stroking the crotch of my panties.

"Your fault." I whispered back, flinching and sighing under his touch.

My hands tingled as I pulled the waist band of his briefs down. Fingers tentatively curled around his smooth, hot length for the first time. My thoughts drifted to our phone conversation, he really was thick. We both exhaled elated sighs, foreheads together and faces flushed, our eyes locked intently on one another as we played. There was a new urgency that followed. He guided me to sit on the desk, standing between my legs and pulling my breasts out with his free hand so they rested over my bra. Between lustful grunts his lips left mine to slide wet kisses and bites down my neck and chest and shoulders.