I ignored him and went back downstairs to eat. I was definitely hungry. "Thanks Jay." I mumbled as I dug in.

He nodded and continued to cut up the pancakes for Blue.

Karim entered the kitchen and I pointed at what was his. "Thanks, Jay."

Jay nodded at him too and Karim took his food upstairs.

I sat in my room reading a book like I normally did when it was quiet. With Karim being gone and Blue being occupied, I had the perfect time.

I'd gotten through three chapters before I was being bothered.

"What up, B." Jay said walking in.

"I never said come in."

"Well I never asked. Blue sleeping and I'm bored now."

"You are so annoying."

He chuckled. "Why you always trying to be fake mad? You know I see through this bull shit."

"Whatever."

"What you really want?"

"I want you to leave the fuck alone." I mumbled rubbing my temples.

"Naw... I already know what you really really want, boo."

I stood up ready to put him out of my room. "I just told you. I want you to-"

He cut me off with his hand around my neck. He roughly pushed me against the wall and went for my lips.

I moaned on impulse and cursed at myself for doing so.

"You want to be punished?" He asked against my lips. I didn't respond. "I'll take that as a yes, no mercy. Let the challenge begin."

Kisses moved from my lips to my neck where they turned into rough sucks and bites.

"Fuck." I moaned. It hurt so good.

He pushed me on the bed and went to shut and lock the door.

When he returned to me, my and his clothes went flying off.

He didn't even start off slow. He went for the gold and fingered me at a fast pace. "I love this." He whispered to me.

Soon Jay replaced his fingers with his magic stick and pounded me to a pulp.

"Get up."

I groaned, already feeling weak. He positioned me on all fours and slipped back in.

He slapped my ass hard and then squeezed it causing me to scream out in pleasure.

He literally showed no mercy and he dug into me until I was flat on my stomach.

Tears streamed down my face as I reached for anything and everything to grab on. "Jayyyyy."

He pulled out slowly before slamming into me with full force. "Oh hell no."

He did it again earning the same reaction from me. "Stop, Shawn. Please fucking stop." I moaned as he did it continuously.

"You can't handle it?"

I ignored him and continued to grab handfuls of the sheets.

"Huh?" He asked speeding up but still make sure he was penetrating deep.

I felt myself ready to unravel. It was building and building until suddenly he stopped.

"What the hell, Shawn?" I turned over to look at him.

He smirked and looked down at me. "I wanted to see your face when you came... sexiest shit ever. Come here."

He slid back in and had me cursing up a storm. "Go harder, baby."

He obliged my request and stuffed me like a thanksgiving turkey.

"Ssshhiiittt." I moaned as my legs shook. My entire body convulsed as a I came and he never stopped stroking.

He put his fingers in my mouth and I sucked and licked all over them.

"You nasty as hell." He mumbled before kissing me.

"Thank you." I smiled against his lips.

• • •

"Jayy... I can't take anymore." I mumbled. I don't know how long it's been, but he was not letting up. The feeling in my legs was GONE, my back was blown OUT, and my wig was OFF.

He let out a chuckle. "You learning your lesson yet?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He pulled out and stroked it with his hand. "Come suck it out, ma."

I smirked and looked him in his eyes before dipping my head and swallowing him whole. This long neck comes in handy sometimes.

Tasting myself on him only made me smile at how good I truly tasted.

"Like that." He whispered and threw his head back.

Before I knew it, he was cumming down my throat and moaning in the process.

"I'm going to marry you." He said seriously after I licked him clean. I only laughed in response.

"I'm serious. I really love you and I'm going to make you my wife."

"I love you too, Shawn. Real shit."