(1) The Deal

It was December 1, 1999 and I sighed as I waited out in the cold for the demon to appear. I looked at the time to see it was 1 o'clock in the morning. I had got everything for the summoning the demon and I went to a crossroads and put it in the dirt. After waiting a hour in the cold I let out a sigh and went to get the bag from the ground.

"No need to bow darling." A voice said playfully.

I stood up and glared at the man. He had a nice suit on with a big jacket. He was taller than me by a few inches and had dark hair and was light skinned.

"I wasn't bowing moron." I snapped glaring at him.

"You should be nice to the man your selling your soul to love." He said smirking.

"Sorry but my dad didn't teach me manners." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Should of known Bobby Singer wouldn't teach his daughter manners." He said with a smirk.

"Can we get this over with...."

"Crowley King of the crossroads." He said with a smile.

"What makes me so special?" I asked with a smile.

"You my dear are the daughter of a great hunter and I do all of the important deals... now what can I do for you?" Crowley asked smiling at me.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"I want a book on every supernatural being that tells how to kill them and identify them." I said softly.

"Alright." He said snapping his fingers and making a book appear in his hand.

"So how do we do this?" I asked looking at him.

"Simple we seal the deal with a kiss, but before we do this I want to change the deal a little. I don't want your soul... I want something else." He said walking up to me.

"What ever it is it can't be worse than giving my soul to you so.... fine you got yourself a deal. How long do I have?" I asked softly.

"Ten years and after those years are up I will come for what I want." He said with a smirk as he walked up to me.

"Alright so... let's seal this deal." I said as he stopped in front of me.

"No turning back from this I hope you know. After the deal is made there is no going back." Crowley said with a serious look.

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his quickly, he kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Guess there isn't any going back." I said looking up at him.

"I guess there isn't. Here is the book and also a gift to make sure you don't get yourself killed before I come to collect my end of the bargain." He said handing me the book and a knife.

"What is this?" I asked holding it in my hand.

"A angel blade. It can kill demons and angels.... and any other thing." Crowley explained with a smile.

I rolled it in my hand and looked at it softly. I saw a carving on the blade and I read it.

"Fergus Roderick MacLeod?" I asked with a smirk.

"My real name. Don't tell anyone." He said with a smile.

"So what if I need your help with something?" I asked looking up at him.

"This will let you contact me." He said grabbing my arm.

I felt a burn in my arm and I gritted my teeth. He removed his hand to show a demon symbol. I looked it over and touched it softly as it cooled down.

"It will let all the demons know your not be hurt." He explained softly.

"So what should I expect in ten years?" I asked looking up at him.

"You'll know when I know." He said disappearing.

I let out a sigh as I left and made it home at 6 in the morning to see my dad asleep on the couch. I smiled as I pulled the cover over him and walked into my room. I grabbed the box under my bed and placed the book and knife inside. I smiled as I pulled out a picture of baby me and my mother.

"I promise.... no kid will lose their mother like I lost you." I said softly.

I put everything away and stood up and fixed breakfast and smiled as Dean and Sam walked in with John for my father's help. I smiled as I handed them a plate of breakfast and set beside my father to listen to them explain the supernatural being. I smiled as I stood up and went to look in my book to see what it was. I smiled as I read it was a Wraith, and I went and told them what I thought it was and how to kill one. I smiled as they called the next day and thanked me for helping them stop it.

"Hey if you want you can come help us hunt one day." Dean said through the phone.

"I'd love to, but we should make sure that my dad doesn't find out. He doesn't want me to be a hunter like you all and him." I said with a small smile.

"Sure thing. Well I gotta go see you later kiddo. Oh and happy sixteenth birthday." He said before hanging up.

For the next nine years I helped Dean and Sam fight against supernatural beings. It wasn't long until we stopped the demon who killed their mother and father. I was able to help them with a lot of things even helped them try to save Dean from going to hell. After he went to hell Sam and I tried to save him but instead Dean was saved by a Angel named Castiel. While working with Castiel, Sam let Lucifer out of his cage and now we are forced to stop him.