"Ah, you don't have to apologize," Suho said while passing a reassuring smile at her. "Yah Baekhyun, it's your fault she lost in the woods. Told you that we shouldn't let her go alone. See, what had happen," Suho shouted at Baekhyun, who was climbing up the stairs. He stopped shortly with an annoyed sigh.

"No, it's not his fault. Don't blame him for nothing. It's my fault that I took the wrong way," Before Baekhyun could declare something in return, Jinhye cried out.

An awkward silence fell upon them. The puzzled look on their faces created a burden feeling within her abdomen. She quickly twisted around and walked scrappily to the direction of her room.

"She's acting weird, isn't she?" Chen asked, staring at her retreating figure.

"Yeah, she's one weird creature," Sehun answered.

"How she ended up in the woods? It's so far from here though," Chanyeol asked inquisitively, waiting for an answer from Baekhyun.

"I don't know either," Baekhyun answered while climbing up on the remaining stairs to reach his room.

The second he reached his room, he discreetly collapsed on the bed with a heavy sigh. He couldn't help but his thoughts were drifting to the incident occurred back there in the woods. She looked rather horrified, was someone chasing her?

Her wavering eyes tattooed deep in his heart. An uneasy feeling engrossed his heart, he groaned as he rolled around the bed. "Ugh, why would I let her go alone?" He asked himself feeling quite annoyed.

He spends almost an hour rolling around like a cat on the bed thinking peculiar things.

A knock on the door startled him. He sat up suddenly on the bed. Jinhye was standing next to the door, holding the doorknob.

"Lunch is ready," She said shyly. Her eyes magically rotated from side to side.

"Wait," Baekhyun called out when she's about to take her leave. Jinhye stopped shortly with a confused expression held on her face. Baekhyun stood up from the bed and moved towards her, he looks rather confused. He'd feel something strange in her presence. She stood there silently, looking forward to him. They stood facing each other for a while. Jinhye felt a sense of agony by his gaze.

"You are hiding something, aren't you?" He asked, suspiciously, moving more closely to her. His eyes narrowed. She couldn't stand under his judging gaze.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, laughing nervously.

"How did you ended up in the woods? It's just opposite from the store. You can reach the store without getting lost. Then how come you take the wrong way that leads to the forest?" Baekhyun asked like a detective investigating a criminal case. He stepped closer to her; Jinhye took a few steps back until her back hit the wall. "Was someone following you? You look quite terrified," He asked, his left hand resting on the wall, trapping her. "You were running away from someone, weren't you? I caught you keep looking at your back," He claimed, his warm breath stroked her cheeks. Jinhye said nothing, as she was quite lost into his handsome face. She's busy admiring his features. She looked straight into his eyes with full of awe and affection.

Baekhyun stopped talking when he caught her looking at him. "How strangely she looks at me," he thought. He felt that she's smiling through her eyes.

"Yah why are you star-" His words cut off when something strange flashed through her eyes. He found himself in the darkness and a girl's voice boomed through the dark mysterious space, and he listened to it more clearly. He's pretty traumatized when he heard the girl was calling his name, "Byun Baekhyun".

Baekhyun gasped out and quickly backed away from her. He's shaking as if he had witnessed a terrible crime scene. He found it hard to breathe for a moment. "What's that?" He asked himself with trembling lips.

"Are you alright?" Jinhye asked worriedly. Her face turned pale from looking at his reaction.

"Don't move," He said while grabbing her shoulders snugly. "I can see something through your eyes," He claimed, leaning over to her face. He wanted to see it again, the most terrific scene.

Jinhye was quite shocked at his action; however, she remained silent under his stretched grip. He fixed on her as if he's searching something over her eyes.

"What are you two doing here?" Both turned their head to the doorway to catch the owner of the voice.

******************

what do you think about this chapter?

comment your thoughts and opinions:)

love you all!

vote if you like:)

thank you^O^

Special thanks to krenoviantz