2️⃣0️⃣: I'm Sorry

Start from the beginning

Paris

Each step I took to walk to Skylar room, I had this feeling but I couldn't put my hand on it. I swipe the key card to the hotel to my sister who was in the bed and hot and sweaty.

"Sky." I said shaking her.

"Sky!"

"Skylar." I yelled shaking her. She finally jumped up and was hot, you tell she was breathing fast.

"It's ok, it's ok. I'm here now." I said as we set on the floor and she was balling her eyes out.

"What happened skylar?"

"Me and Ben got into this arguement, long story short he broke up with me." She said breaking down all over again.

"Skylar, that's not the only reason that your crying yo. Cause I know you Sis. We was raised to never cry over no nigga who don't value you."

"I just feel like it's all my fault." When she said I instantly pulled her into a tight hug. She need this more then anything.

When we were younger my grandmother died in her sleep but it was because of cancer. It was the night before Christmas and my grandmother had asked her can she stay with her because I was going with my mom.

Skyar cried and cried until my mother finally gave in and took her with us. When we went over my grandmother house the next morning we found her dead. The whole way back home I blamed Skylar.

In my 15 year old mind this would've never happened if Skylar  would've stayed there all this could've been prevent. For a year straight I would bully her and make her feel worthless knowing that I wasn't the only one who lost their grandmother. Skylar did too and I wasn't the only one hurting because she was gone. Skylar was too. 

I did all of that only to hide myself from the truth that my grandmother was on her last days. and Christmas Eve night was her last day.

My grandmother was like a mother I never had. She understood me and always had the best advice, all she wanted us to do was make her proud. That feeling of losing her will never ever go away.

"I'm so so sorry." I said over and over again while rocking us back and forth till we both fell asleep on the floor.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

India

"You look like a gay ketchup bottle." Kentrell said. We was currently in the airport waiting for our flight to Mobile, Alabama.

I'm so happy this is our last show, I'm so ready to start some shit. Paris and Skylar walk around here like there shit don't stink including Brianna. 

Only reason I'm here is because I suck the boys ups whenever they are in need and I even let them run trains on me.

I accendently got pregnant by one of 21 savage homeboys but they don't need to know that's so I just decided to pin the baby on Kentrell.

Our flight number was finally called, "Shit finna go down." Was all that was said by me.

Ben

❤️💬↗️Liked by @nba_youngboy, @keyglock, @niyah@fixyourwigbitch, @suckmydick

❤️💬↗️
Liked by @nba_youngboy, @keyglock, @niyah
@fixyourwigbitch, @suckmydick.ty and 123,988 others
@mngn10x: I'm sorry 💔✅ I Ten You 💚🦍 @woahthats.sky
_______________________
@youngboyyfams: 💚💚💚💚💚

@monniethebrat: Bennn 😩😩

@NbaxTyler: #tenway💚

@pretty.pay: boyfriend 😍😍

@pettyfordee: y'all so cute 😉

View all 6,775 comments

I was trying talk it out with Skylar but she won't give me the time of the day. I just expressed how I feel, how can a relationship work if one person which is me is unhappy.

"Say, Skylar come here please." I called out for her.

"Look Ben, you said what you said. This relationship isn't going to work out. Just let it go yo. Ain't nothing else need to be said." She said while following after Paris.

"Mane, I really fucked up." I said shaking my head. "Now I gotta get my girl back."

That's exactly what I was going to do.

____________________
Had it finish it really quickly lol