Bully in LOVE |Jinkook|

Seokjin's POV

"Jinnieeee!!!! Wake up baby or else you gonna be late for the school." My mom shouted from downstairs. Whining I said no, and pulled the covers over my head.
"Jinnie, wake up baby"
"Mom I don't want to go." I replied.
"Jinnie I don't want to hear one of your many reasons of why you don't want to go to school, now hurry up,  I will prepare your breakfast."
With that said she sprinted downstairs.

I am not making any excuses mommy I really don't want to go,  because once I will go he will be there too.
.
.
.
I quietly made my way towards the lockers,  I wanted to avoid him at any cost. You all most be wondering who is that am I avoiding, well he is none another that the school's biggest bully.  The badest, the most handsome jock,  Jeon Jungkook.
Who never leaves a chance to bully me,  weather it may be about my clothes, glasses or nerd self.
I don't know what he has against me, from the very first day of the school he was rude towards me from last two years. But surprisingly today he is no where to be seen not that I care ofcourse.

Where is he?  Is he OK?

3rd Person's POV

While Jin was attending his class, Jungkook was on schools terrace with his bestfriends Namjoon and Hoseok, blowing cigarettes. Even if Jungkook was physically present with his friends, his mind was wandering somewhere else, specifically towards someone and that someone being Jin.
The boy he bullies the most.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey JK what's wrong you seem off" Hoseok asked.
"Ya dude what is it,  are you still thinking about him??  Namjoon hyung added.
"No hyung I was ju-
"Oh for god's sake already make a move on him you idiot. "
"It's not that easy hyung, he is too innocent and good for someone like me and he would never accept me,  the only way I could be least closer to him is when I bully him. "

*Skip to recess time*

"See that new transfer student Jimin, he is too closely sitting next to Seokjin for your liking. " Hoseok hyung said with a chuckle.
"Right Hoseok, I think Jin might like him too. They did make a cute couple 'Pinkie-Pinkie'."Namjoon hyung said and Hoseok hyung agreed.
Like hell I am gonna let them be.

3rd Person's POV

Jin was walking down the hallway for his next class he was a little late because his new friend kept him up for a while. Jimin is really cute Jin thought and plus he is so kin- his thoughts were interrupted when someone harshly shoved him into the hallway wall.  His eyes meet a very angry Jeon Jungkook. JK lifted his hand and Jin thought he is about to punch him but what happened next stunned Jin. JK rested his hand on Jin cheek, loving caressed them. Jin wanted to push him away but his stupid heart won't him. Every since Jin joined Bangtan High he had a crush on Jungkook, even though he was bullied. 
Jungkook held Jin possessively in his arms and started placing soft kisses on his neck. Later he sucked, bite and nibbled leaving a trail of hickeys on the other.  Jin was a moaning mess underneath him.

Jungkook's POV

I placed number of hickeys on my Jin's neck, he smelled so good like strawberries and vanilla.  I bet he would taste even better.
"Ahh!!!  Jungkookaah!!  "
I stopped my assault on and held in my arms."You were mine Seokjin, the moment you set foot in this school, I have always like you and made sure nobody ever came close to you. "
"What do you mean??? " My innocent baby asked.
"It means that you are mine, you looked so innocent and beautiful when you first walked in the school wearing pink sweater and your Harry Potter glasses, every body was literally eye raping you, even the boys and I had to made sure that I was the only for you, but deep down I knew you won't like someone bad like me. And the only way I could be closer to you was bulling. "
"You hurt me so much Jungkook,  I thought that I was ugly that's why you hate me." My baby started crying, it hurts to see him crying.  Always.
"I am sorry Jin I promise I would never hurt you again, please forgive me baby."
"I forgive you Jungkook and if it makes you happy, I actually liked you for a long time. "
My baby likes me too, I am the most luckiest guy right now.

I placed a peak on Jin lips and wished that we would forever be together. What can I do am just a Bully in Love.
.
.
.
.
.
And that's a wrap!
I hope you guys enjoyed it. TBH am not good at writing smut but from next chapters I might do so.

Comment
Vote
Share
♥♥♥

CommentVote Share♥♥♥