"So y'all really not gone tell me what happened?" Rell said, opening the cabinet, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Nigga mind your business" I said. "Matter fact, I wanna holla at you about something anyway" I said flagging him in my direction, as I opened the door to my man cave.

"Aye Ash, don't be going through my phone" Rell yelled. "Might see something you don't wanna see."

"Boy ain't nobody worried bout your lil ding ding pictures" she yelled back making me laugh, as I walked down the stairs, with him following.

"So you brought me down here to tell me what happened right?" he said, as we sat on the couch. "I know you ain't gonna leave me hanging"

I chuckled, "Nah that ain't what i brought you down here for, but Troy on nut shit" I said. "He got caught fucking around with shawty that work at Lani shop"

"Woah.. wait which one.... Jade or India?"

"India"

"Yo she fire.. how he get her tf" he said.

"Nigga you missing the whole point... Chyna"

"Oh shit.. right right" he said, laughing. "How he get caught?"

"I mean it ain't that hard to figure out, shawty work in the shop" I said shrugging my shoulders, as I rolled up a blunt. "That his dumbness, dumb for doing the shit period, but super dumb for doing it that close to home"

"Well she do look good, so I could see how that would be a challenge" he said. "But He should've knew better than that"

"Ain't no fucking challenge.. he knew this shit wouldn't play out good" I said, I had literally no sympathy for him honestly. "I had to go bail Chy out a few hours ago, all cause he on dumb shit"

"G it ain't as easy as it is for you, to only have eyes for your girl" he said. "La all you see forreal, I be peeping, it be bad ass females around you all the time, and you never give off the vibe like your into them.. but it ain't that easy"

"But it is that easy, if what you saying it real" I said."You can't be in your shawty face, telling her all this 'I love you shit' and then the chance you get to touch something new, you with it.. that don't even sound right"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Well I know I ain't at that level yet, don't get me wrong I fuck with B heavy but acknowledge a bad female when I see her"

"It's nothing wrong with acknowledging them, it's about how you do it" I said. "Think about it, majority of my image is built up on females thinking I look good, which means of course I have to acknowledge them to a certain extent, but still let it be known I got something going on"

"But that's what i'm saying everybody don't have that level of discipline"

"True, I wouldn't expect you to.. your young" I paused. "But Troy, he a grown ass man that begged t be with that girl"

He nodded his head in agreement, as I sparked the blunt, taking a pull. "So what else you wanted to rap with me about?"

"We talked about it the other day, but La insisted I ask again" I said. "Your mom's funeral in a few days now.. you sure you not fucking with it?"

I could see him get agitated by my question, "I'm not going"

"You don't think going would be good for you.. fuck everybody else but you?"

"Good for me how?" he asked. "Why should I go sit around a bunch of fake ass people who knew that bitch was never a mom, but want me to grieve.. nah I'm good" he said. I don't see why I need to go, she never showed up for me why should I show up for her? "I don't see why I need to go, she never showed up for me why should I show up for her?"