Chapter 56- Honeymoon Thursday, December 20, 2018

Somehow Derek got enough money to land us in the beautiful, Holiday Inn hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii. It was my ideal honeymoon spot since forever, but it seemed so expensive. I hope we didn't suck the money from his bank account. But I'm not too worried over myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I was dressed in a white, satin gown, fishnet stocking, and simple black heels. My hair was still intact, and the only jewelry I have on is a cross necklace(for fashion appeal only). I feel so sexy, especially since the room is only lit by candles.

Derek knocked on the door for the third time tonight. I looked at the clock and realized how late it is. I've been here for thirty minutes, since we got here. I'm passed my buzzed stage, I probably should go to sleep. I just want to sleep with my husband first.

"Hold on." I called as I put on a red lipstick on.

"Come on, Mel. The whole point of having s.ex is to not have clothes at all. Besides it's nothing that I haven't seen before." Derek said, laughing at the end of the sentence.

"I know, I know. Just hold boxers up a bit longer, 'kay?" I said, fixing my brown curls.

I'm being extra, ridiculous right now, however, is it wrong that I want a few minutes alone to admire myself? I looked at myself as I swayed, twirled, and spun around the room. Normally, Danny would be in the room with us, but because it is our wedding night, John was kind enough to volunteer to babysit tonight. But that also means, we'd have to get up extremely early to see him, if we want to admire the whole day in this beautiful city.

Derek knocked again.

Just to make sure. "Are you alone?"

"Yes, babe." He responded.

"Come in." I said.

"What have you been doing?" Derek said as he pushed the door open. "Oh."

He stumbled as he entered the room. I smirked as he eyed me up and down. I whipped my hair for a much more dramatic effect on him. I bit my lips as I walked up to him, circling my caramel arms around his pale neck. I leaned in to give him a long, passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and looked him, smiling at the little red stain I left on him.

"You like it?" I asked in a husky voice that I know would turn him on more than he was now.

He cleared his throat. "I-I like it."

He licked his lips and adjusted his weight as he put his hands in his pockets. He continued to stare at me as my gaze fell to his pants, smirking at rock forming.

"Well, do you like it on or off?" I egged on his hormones by removing my straps, allowing the gown to fall to the floor, leaving me only in fishnet stockings and heels.

I swung my body as I bit my lips, creating a seductive look to him. He walked up to me with a smirk on his face as he spinned my body around, so my back was facing him. He grinded his crotch against my back, rubbing it, to create some kind of friction between us.

Derek nibbled on my earlobe as he whispered, "I definitely loved that dress on you, but I think I like this outfit better."

I moaned as he kissed his way down my back, using my spinal cord as guidance. Derek rubbed my ass, before he let his hand move around to my womanhood. He moved my legs opened a little so that he may be able to reach her clit and move it around in circles. My breath was uncontrollable as he continue to please my body with his finger and his covered crotch.

"Oh gosh. Fuck yes!" I breathed, panting under the pressure.

Derek circled his finger around my hole, before he pulled away to strip himself. I immediately turned around and glared.