Chapter 23- First Day of Senior Year Monday, September 1, 2014

I was in my bedroom with two male figures by my side. One I recognized to be my beloved male partner, the other is unrecognizable. I moaned in pleasure as they fondled my skin. There fingers have not missed a part of my body, massaging every depth of it, giving me nothing except satisfaction. I was flipped over on all fours and was given pure pleasure as they created some friction with me until we all reached our high. I panted as I process the highly sexual trio activity that I contributed in. Their touches are still fresh and vibrant on my skin, I felt alive. I closed my eyes and arched my back as I imagine their hands on me again.

"You're so sexy." Derek commented, resting a hand on my hips, pulling himself closer to me.

This is so unlike his character. Even when he is bed, he always remain innocent as I can feel he holds back in fear in hurting me. While that is nice and all, I find this version of my boyfriend much more intriguing, dangerous, yet adventurous. I'm addicted though I know well that it will not last forever. Soon he will morph back to the sweet and lovable boy that I always knew he was and I was fine with that.

"She sure is. Thanks for letting me participate, bro." I heard the other boy say.

I looked over to see the figure was no other than John. Before I could even fathom this situation, I was brought out of my slumber by a high pitched, shrilling alarm clock.

I opened and closed my eyes, not sure if I want to get up or not. I do not know when Derek and I got back from the beach, but whenever it was I regret it now as I am tired as hell. I looked at the offensive noise besides my side of the table to see that it reads 6:30AM. That was one wild dreams, the wildest out of all the pleasurable desires that I have dreamt as of late. I looked this up at the internet and I have read it is perfectly normal for expecting women to dream of such thing. Still, why did I dream that my third partner was no other than Derek's brother? I'm not even attracted to him. Yet, I cannot deny that they both felt good on my skin. I blinked mental image from my brain, but it was too late; I was already scarred.

My eyes dropped back to sleep when Derek tapped my shoulder so I could wake up.

"Time to wake up. We have our first day of school today." My inamorato whispered in my ears.

I groaned in annoyance as I pulled the blanket over my head. "I don't want to go to school.

"I know, I know. But guess what? We're seniors! That is totally something to celebrate about." He said, shaking my arm under the cover.

"Can't I take a raincheck and go tomorrow?" I groaned.

I know I sound bitchy, but I cannot help it.

"No can do. And I won't let you. So get up and get dressed." Derek determined.

"No." I muttered, rolling over so that my back faced him.

"We can do this the easy or the hard way." He said.

"So bite me!" I retorted.

"Is that an invitation or?" I heard the smirk in his voice, causing to me to groan in annoyance again.

It's too early for this, but because the dream is still in my mind, I can't help that I am turned on.

"You're such a pervert, Derek Parker." I said, in a low voice.

Though I knew I was too. And I knew that Derek would not let me forget that.

"Thank you. So are you!" The lover boy said, laughing. "Come on, babe."

I stayed still in hopes that we will leave me alone. But much to my luck, the teenager kept talking.

"Fine, I'm going to take a long hot shower. By the time I get out, there won't be any hot water left." He claimed.