"Listen Jungkook, I understand you've been waiting for your mate. But when we get there please understand that yelling and acting aggressive isn't going to help anyone. It's only going to make things worse. There's only one of them that I could possibly see as your mate. That being said you can't be aggressive towards him. You don't know what he's been through," I said gripping the stirring wheel as we pulled onto the dirt road.

"Shut it already! I just want my mate!" Jungkook yelled clenching his fists. I shook my head and continued to their home. When we arrived the front door opened and Jimin came out running. I smiled picking him up and hugging him.

"Yoongi! Mommy just learned how to count to 15! You have to see!" Jimin said, jumping up and down the second I set him down. His eyes wandered to Jungkook. "Who is he?"

"Jimin, this is my new alpha I was telling you about, Alpha Jungkook," I said bending down to his level. Jimin smiled and walked in front of Jungkook. He gave Jungkook a bright smile and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"It's very nice to meet you sir! My mommy really likes meeting new people! Come meet him!" Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him into the house. I chuckled seeing Jungkook's confused and annoyed expression. I followed after meeting JiHoon at the front door.

"Uhh who is that man?" JiHoon questioned his eyes trailing after the two. I chuckled pulling my boots off. "No I'm serious."

"That's the alpha, I'm speculating that Taehyung is possibly Jungkook's mate. He wanted to come over here so," I said shrugging my shoulders and head over to Taehyung and Jimin's room. Jungkook sat on the floor near the door keeping a careful on on Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin was holding his fingers up helping Taehyung count. I smiled finding my place next to Taehyung. "Yoongi, watch this! Mommy can count!" Jimin said starting over at one. Taehyung slowly said each number struggling on the longer words. I smiled, nodding my head in approval when Taehyung looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"You've taught your mom well," I said ruffling his hair. Jimin stood up pulling Jungkook towards us. Taehyung looked terrified and shrunk back. "Your okay Taehyung, there isn't anything to worry about," I said running my hand over his arm. A deep growl was heard. Taehyung jumped towards me whimpering. I roll me eyes trying to get Taehyung to calm down.

"Mommy, this is Alpha Jungkook! Alpha Jungkook this is my mommy Taehyung. I picked the name!" Jimin said crawling to his mother's side. Taehyung had wrapped Jimin in his arms protectively. Jungkook looked on confused. I looked at jungkook hoping to get him away from the pair.

"Jungkook can we discuss something real quick?" I asked standing up. Jungkook's brows furrowed. I motioned my head towards the door. Reluctantly he got up and left the room. "We'll be back in a little, keep learning," I tell the pair and leave the room leaving the door cracked.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jungkook asked from the couch. I sighed sitting down myself motioning JiHoon over. "I have many questions," I nod my head motioning with my hand for him to continue. "What's this deal with Taehyung learning about numbers? Also why does my mate have a child already? Who is the father and why has his child given him a name?"

"Right, Taehyung for starters is an omega. In Their old pack omegas are rare and considered a sin. So when Taehyung was born the Alpha and the higher ups took Taehyung. As far as I know Taehyung was locked in a room with nothing in it. He was abused, physically and sexually, I don't know about mentally. He has no education and was given little to nothing of food and water. The Alpha of their old pack had raped Taehyung, Jimin being the result of the affair. Jimin didn't know that Taehyung is his mother until a week or two ago."

JiHoon and I watched as Jungkook sat in his seat seething. His teeth were clenched, nails digging into skin. Jungkook shot up and stomped his way towards Jimin and Taehyung's room. JiHoon and I watched with panic as we rushed after him. That screams of Taehyung and Jimin were heard. I sighed when Jungkook only had Taehyung in his arms breathing deeply. Taehyung looked terrified while Jimin was trying to pry Jungkook off of Taehyung.

"It's okay Taehyung, he's not going to hurt you," I said pulling Jimin into my arms and cradling him. "Jimin you need to calm down, nothing is going to happen to your mom," I said watching as Taehyung shook in Jungkook arms. Jungkook keep running his nose up and down Taehyung's neck. His arms wrapped tightly around Taehyung's frame.

"He's beautiful," Jungkook whispered with a smile growing on his lips. Jungkook shifted around resting Taehyung's body in his crossed legs and lovingly wrapped him in his arms. Jungkook smiled looking into Taehyung's eyes. "You've made quite the handsome child too," Jungkook whispered his eyes darting towards Jimin. Taehyung reached out for Jimin. Letting Jimin go he climbed into his mother's lap being wrapped in Jungkook's arms.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

My wolf was purring feeling Taehyung body on mine. He felt perfect. It was surreal the way his body moved and the look in his eyes. I had to keep my hands from roaming his body. My mate is finally with me.

"Jungkook, I think it's time to go back. You have dinner with the warriors in two hours," I growled softly looking up at Yoongi. I held onto Taehyung and Jimin tightly, I don't want to let them go.

"I'm not leaving," I growled making Taehyung shake. I smirk planting a soft kiss on his cheek. I gave a proud smile seeing the blush on his cheeks. "Reschedule it, I want to spend more time with my mate and his child."

"Jungkook we both know you can't do that. You can see Taehyung and Jimin tomorrow." Yoongi said sternly. I huffed pressing my lips to Taehyung's cheek. Jimin gave a 'eww' as Taehyung kissed my cheek too. I attacked Jimin's cheek in kisses making Taehyung and Jimin giggle.

"I'll be back to see you two soon," I said lifting the pair into my arms and placing them comfortably on the bed. Ruffling their hair I walked to the doorway. I turned around blown a kiss to the two before leaving the room.

"Someone's going soft," Yoongi muttered. I growled gripping his shoulder tightly as he walked us to his car. "Ow! Okay, no need to get violent," I smirked letting Yoongi go as I sat in the passenger seat. I closed my eyes day dreaming about Taehyung. My imagination drifted to me hold Taehyung in my arms. Him full of my children. I already have a son and I've found my mate. "Stop drooling!"

"Yah! Don't yell at me!" I shouted waking up from my dreams. I settled into my seat bitting my lip when my dreams turned sexual. Oh Taehyung is just so cute and sexy. I can't wait to have him all to myself. A groan slipped pass my lips.

"Can you please prevent yourself from having fantasies about your mate in my car," Yoongi spoke up with a grumble. I snarked turning towards Yoongi,

"You be quiet, you have no idea what it's like to have a mate. You'll never understand," I said with annoyance. Yoongi's body tensed up. "What? What's wrong with you?"

"I know what it's like to find your mate, just don't know what it's like to have them," Yoongi mumbled focusing on his driving. I furrow my eyebrows. Shaking my head I look out the window fantasying over Taehyung.