Introductions

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to continue writing this story as of January 4th, 2022. I want to come back to allow the imagination of my character to come to life on paper. My writing skills have advanced and looking back at my writing it's trash; So this book needs serious editing. I've decided to un-publish my writing and edit it; there are going to be different plot lines that I'm going to rewrite.

I hope you guys still stay and read my improved writing. I hope everyone is doing good and are staying safe.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lab rats universe, the Marvel cinematic universe, or its characters. All rights reserved to their respected parties. I do own my own characters and the storyline implemented and anything else made up by me. Please do not steal my characters or work. Copyright © 2022, All rights reserved.

Warning: This story may contain mature themes such as language, sexual situations, mention of alcohol and drugs, illegal activities, and other mature themes. Read at your discretion.

I am in no way a professional writer, I started this book back in High school. I've decided to unpublish all the chapters and re-edit them to a higher standard and implement a more believable storyline. Looking back at the chapters it's so cringy so I've decided that it's best to start over with some things in the story chancing, some major and minor changes. Comment and ask questions about anything you'd like please and thank you.

I don't have any specific update schedule, but I will try to post frequently since I don't have much to do right now.

I hope you enjoy my book and I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

Start: January 4th, 2022--> Editing + Writing
End: TBD

Status:
Ongoing (★)
On hold: ()
Complete: ()

Cast

Cody Christian as Anthony "Junior" Stark-Davenport Jr.

"The Heir destined for greatness"

"I grew up alone. I grew up without a father. You think you can make up for that?"

"You took away my choice, A choice I didn't even know I had."