Chapter 1

Edits to this chapter as of June 1st, 2022

★Edits to this chapter as of June 1st, 2022

"A friend with weed is a friend indeed." 

17 years later

The white light fixated over the student's head, providing purity and security, peace for all those who felt it upon them.

Across the room, a sleep-deprived student reeking of a hangover laid his head on his desk. Sleeping in darkness but ears alert for the blissful noise every student loves to hear. The end of class and a few minutes to recline before the dreading time of another.

Ring

The Hazel-eyed teen woke up to hear the Physics teacher making the snarky remark, "Back to reality Mr.Davenport. If only you'd put this much effort into your assignment, you'd be my best student."

"Now why would I shine away from being a teacher's pet?"

"You think you're a clown Anthony?"

"I'd like to consider myself more of a comedian, and for the last time Mr. Richard's my name is Junior."

Mr. Richards scans the room of hormonal teenagers, "Class dismissed and you can thank Anthony here for the quiz tomorrow." The comment made Junior give Mr. Richards an evil eye before putting on a fake smile to the other 15 students who groaned at the news. He raised his right hand and glanced at the other students, "You're welcome, guys."

"Get out of my room Anthony."

"Sir Yes, sir." Junior saluted Mr. Richards before jogging out the classroom before the other students got the chance to, making his way towards his locker.

"What's up pretty boy,"

Junior turns to his left, meeting his blonde-headed friend with his signature smirk on his face.

Junior squeezed his friend's cheeks, "Oh Petey boo, you better stop flirting with me before your girl gets jealous because I'm very territorial with what's mine." Peter moves Junior's hands from his face, "Ha Ha Ha, I forgot to laugh."

"Hey, you started it Petey boo."

"Yeah no, don't call me that," Peter said with a disgusted face.

"Why what's the problem Petey boo, is it because I lack the luscious locks that remind you of your girlfriend."

"Yeah, that and you have the same parts as me, not really my forte."

"Touché."

Peter dug in his book bag discreetly pulling out a bag containing weed. "So J, trying to smoke before practice?"

Junior smiles, "You're playing a gambling game my friend and I'll bet. Can't wait to see coach's face when we pull up to practice high again." I definitely need it after last weekend, Junior thought.