Prologue

"My {first} love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and know too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me, that I must love a loathed enemy." 

~William Shakespeare  

★A major change to this chapter as of May 18th,2020

Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness, believed by Tony Stark. Born Anthony Edward Stark on May 29th,1981 to estrange father Howard Anthony Stark and loving mother Maria Collins Carbonell Stark. Tony constantly seeking his father's affection and approval to be worthy of the title son and heir to Stark Industries fortune. 

Constantly demonstrating his talents from a young age; at four he built his first circuit board. When he was seven he built a V8 motorbike engine.  By sixteen he won the 4th annual M.I.T robot design award and by seventeen he graduated M.I.T top of his class with degrees in mechanical engineering and physics. 

Still with all Tony has accomplished it just wasn't good enough, not enough for his father to even say he liked him. Tony believing his father's best day was when he sent tony off to boarding school.  An indication of how the father and son interacted, it was little wonder that Tony thought his father never loved him. 

But what does one know about love, if the one you count on to love you don't? For Tony in his short 15 years of living, only one woman besides his unconditional loving mother was able to demonstrate that to him. Someone just like him, seeking approval and recognition. 

Although arguably one of the smartest minds at MIT, Tony did have competition and was kept on his feet by his father's loathing counterparts' Protégé. The daughter of David Theo Davenport and Diana Bella D'Amarti and soon-to-be the stepdaughter of Christopher James Vanderbilt. Danielle Rose Davenport born November 22nd, 1981 was well suited to take on a Stark. 

However unlike Tony, Danielle's father adored her, but that didn't mean he wasn't tough on her, she had to earn his respect, just like her brothers before her. 

It began and ended the same. The explosion, the smoke, the flames, and her. It all began in Electro-field and material class both going back and forth on who was right creating even more discussions and debate. But during those arguments they gained a newfound respect for each other, they both questioned their parent's motive on why they loathed each other so much.

But who would have thought the hatred from both their parents bought them together, in a forbidden love kept from everyone. Their exhilarating version of Romeo and Juliet pushed it even further. Though they worked together on as much as they could, in the public eye they were seen as competitors and enemies for their sake to earn their parent's respect and approval. 

They both understood each other in many manners of going above and beyond just for another person, constantly breaking their character and integrity for their fathers. After months of getting close to each other, but farthest in the public eye, they kept their love for each other a secret to everyone but each other. They were happy with it, finding happiness, in the hatred while still demonstrating their talents to their father. 

It all changed on December 23rd, 1999 when Tony was 18 years old. The unfathomable event happened that crushed Tony to pieces. The death of his parents in a car accident days before Christmas. All he thought about was the argument he had with his father a few days before. That's when the good kid with the loving mother push Danielle away because he believed he didn't deserve happiness and love, if he wasn't able to get it from his father, he wasn't worthy of her. But it's soon to be learned that was the biggest mistake of his life. Neither knowing yet the bundle of joy and love that was created between the two, and yet another cycle of daddy issues continuing. 

Please vote and comment I would like to know what you guys think. 
~A.F