Chapter 2

Edits to this chapter as of June 14th, 2022

"You are what you do, not what you say you'll do

"You are what you do, not what you say you'll do."

~ Carl Gustav Jung 

Every student's favorite time of the day, The end of school. Junior's Economics class heard the blissful noise of the bell at 3:30 pm. Every student scattered to their cars or lockers.  Junior made his way to his locker to gather his things before texting his friend group to meet in the parking lot.

Junior placed his phone in his back pocket, After putting his last book back in his locker door slammed shut, but lucky for him he moved his hand in time. "What the fuck!" Junior raised his voice to the person responsible.

"Ah, it's so easy to get you riled up," Gabby said laughing. 

"Hahaha, I'm glad I'm here for your amusement. What do you want?"

Gabby gave a questionable look, "What makes you think I want something?"

"Oh geez, I don't know, maybe it has something to do with you always wanting something from me or your womb neighbor also asking for something today too."

"Oh stop complaining, I don't need anything but a heads up stop dodging moms calls. She wanted me to pass a message along and I quote, 'get your ass home RIGHT after practice, no parties, and no hanging out after or you're dead."

Junior gave a fake shocked face to his sister, "Oh gosh, I guess I better get home... Did she even sound serious?"

"Ehh she tried to give her authoritative voice as always," she said nonchalantly.

"Bet that was fun to hear. Anyways little sis I'd love to sit and chat with you but I gotta be somewhere before practice."

"Don't do anything stupid," Gabby shouts as Junior walks away from her.

Junior laughs while turning back to his sister, "Have you met me?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Junior made his way to his pride and joy, a black decked-out Nissan GT-R. Next to it were his friends either on their phones or talking amongst themselves.

Junior shouts, "Let's go guys chop-chop."

"The nerve, We've been ready waiting on your ass. We only have 45 minutes before practice starts." Marcus said while looking up from his phone.

"Don't be a nerd," Junior said, annoyed while opening his car door.

Michael shouted "Shot-gun!" and ran to the passenger door and pushed the seat back for the rest of them to get into the back.

"Oh no we aren't doing this, get in the back," Peter said while in front of Michael.

"Dude come on, shotgun rules here. You didn't say that."