Upset zayn he goes into headspace and y/n is in headspace perants 1D boys

Zayn 25 headspace of a new born baby

y/n 24 headspace of a new born baby little sister to Liam

Liam daddy big brother to y/n

Niall dada

Harry papa

Louis dad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn pov:

I can't believe it my girlfriend Gigi had dumped me and I was so so stressed and sad at she had broken up with me and I was so so sad to hear that she had already got herself another boyfriend it is hamtom Lewis hamton the F1 driver she was dating so I got my phone out and I call my boyfriends Nial harry Louis and Liam thay had Liam sister y/n she was in headspace of a new born baby so when it rang on the second ring it was Liam who picked up d-d-daddy I say I want to come back home to live with you and my other daddy's and my new born baby sister Gigi broke up with me and I I I want you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam pov:

I hear the phone ringing and then when I pick it up it was my other baby on the phone he was very very upset I told him to tell me what was wrong and he then told me that he and his girlfriend Gigi broke up with my baby boy so I then said at I was going to come to pick him up and then bring him back home to us so I then went to get my other baby my little sister y/n who was sort of out of her headspace and she had asked me what was wrong and I then said that zayn had broke up with Gigi and I was going to go and get my baby boy and then she said at she wanted to come along with me and pick up her brother when we got there she had help me to help zayn get in to his headspace he was so in and then we went back to the car and then went went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall pov:

When I hear the door go it was Liam and he told me if he could have a helping hand because he told me at zayn was in the car and he grabbed zayn whist I got y/n I saw he mouthing I tell you and the other boys when we got there two in to there cots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pov:

When Liam was downstairs he then told me harry and Niall why zayn was back and to be honest we love both of are babies and I love Liam Niall and harry lots and I was gay niall was gay harry was gay and Liam was gay we wear all gay and in love and then we had are babies who love their daddy's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov:

I was upset about zayn and Gigi and I was cross with Gigi for dating Lewis hamton but I can't stay cross with Gigi and I want to see my babies and thay were awake and I then went downstairs with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

I was glad to have my baby brother zany back with me but I was very upset and very cross with Gigi for upsetting my baby brother I love being in headspace with my baby brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n hay so I decided to do this one as zayn and Gigi had split up and now Gigi is dating Lewis hamton so yeah.

Word count 586 words