Happy birthday baby harry daddy louis

Harry 24-year-old headspace of a baby
Louis daddy
Y/n Louis girlfriend harry mummy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry pov:
Today was my birthday I was waiting for my daddy to come and change me as today he and I were gonna have a daddy and mummy and son day so then my dad came in to my bedroom and my daddy said happy birthday baby are you excited for today I he say I said yes daddy he then said let's change your nappy and mummy will be coming over to celebrate your birthday whit us daddy Explained to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis pov:
Today was my baby birthday I went into his bedroom and I said good morning baby did you sleep well and he said yes and I explained at his mummy would be over so I got him out of his cot and then I changed his nappy and got him dressed and ready for today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's Pov:
I did not believe it today was my boyfriends son birthday I was excited about it and I got his present and heeded over to my boyfriend and his son house to celebrate his birthday and my boyfriend asks if I want to stay the night with them I said I would so I got everything into my car and then I drove to my boyfriend house when I got there harry opened the door and say, mummy, I miss you so much and I then pick him up and I then told him that I miss him too and then I got hay what about me and I laughed and said to my boyfriend and you too Hun and I told him to get my suitcase out and my present out for my baby he was happy to have all the presents when it was lunch he had to go down for a nap so I said to my boyfriend I will take him for his nap, later on, he was awake and we had tea and my boyfriend had given him a bath and then he came into his and my bedroom at my boyfriend house and I then brestfeed him his milk whist his dad my boyfriend went to have his bath when he came back I then went to get my bath and then when I got back to the bedroom I saw the most adorable little thing ever both my baby and my boyfriend had fallen asleep so I took a quick picture of my family and I then got to bed and I then soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N hay so today is harry birthday so happy birthday and y/n was going to be one of the one direction girlfriends who would be whit one of the boys so e.g. Liam and y/n and baby Niall as an example so it swapped so y/n as a baby and the boys would be a baby or toddler or kid and the other boys would be there daddy so yeah so happy birthday again to harry.
Word count 516 words.