Baby Niall petants Lirry

Niall: age newborn

Liam: daddy

Harry: dada

Louis: uncle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall pov:

I had been so stressing out lately I woke up one morning and an awful smell filled my bedroom when I palled my sheets back I discovered at I had wetted my bed I started to cry Liam had been awake and he Hurd me ni love what is the matter he soon saw as he came close to me to hug me oh love did you wet yourself let's go and get you a bath I tell Harry to strip your bed ok love ok Liam I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam pov:

I hear crying it was Niall he had wetted the bed when I was takeing him to the bathroom I saw Harry washing his hands hay Harry can you help me for a sec Niall has had a accident if I give you his wet clothing will you strip the bed for me and put it in the washing machine yes Liam when Harry had gone I filled the bath whit warter I ask Niall did he want bubble in his bath he say yes please when his bath was reddy I bath him I ask him why did he wet the bed he told me at he had been stressed out lately so I font a nappy to put him in I told him at he can have a nap in my bedroom as he was tired form crying so when he was bath I puted him in to pj's then puted him to bed he was soon asleep I went to Talk to Harry and Louis about Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov:

When Liam came down he told me and Louis about Niall so I surched on the internet on why Niall had wetted the bed the I saw on why he had wetted the bed so I told the boys we shod try age play whit Niall so me be Louis went to the mall to bye things at we needed for are baby Niall and Liam stayed whit Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pov:

So me and Harry had gotten back from the mall Liam went to check on Niall he came down whit him on his hip we told Niall what we was go to do he like the sound of age play so I had changed his nappy and Harry went to make him a bottle of milk when he came back Liam fed him we told Niall at I wood be his uncle and Harry wood be his dada and Liam wood be his daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall pov:

I love be in age play I told my boys at I love them I wouv you daddy I wouv you dada and I wouv you uncle I love be a newborn baby and the boys love be my daddy's and uncle and do age play whit me.

A/n hay so I go to a Christmas 1d age play whit Louis and if you want an age play comment and I do it.
Word count 509 words