Sick baby Louis daddy Harry

Louis heed space of 2

Daddy Harry

Dayceare program staff y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pov:

I woke up feeling ill my daddy would be coming in to take me to my daycare program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov:

I got up and go in to my baby's boy's bedroom to take him to his daycare program when I got in I say good morning baby did you sleep well let's get you dressed and take you to your daycare program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov:

Oh good morning Lou how I you oh good morning y/n I am ok I see him so quiet today Lou I say I you ok no he start to cry oh hunny what wrong I you not felling to good lets call your daddy to pick you up but fist can I take your temperature oh sweetheart it a litte bit high I go to call your daddy to pick you ok why don't we go to the bathroom to change your nappy and then you can have a nap on me whist I call you daddy to pick you up, when I got back whit Lou I call Harry,

Y/n: Hello Harry it me y/n Lou's daycare program staff at I am assigned to Lou.

Harry: hello y/n what wrong is Lou ok.

Y/n: No Harry he say at he felling ill and he was not very talkative today so his teperature is a litte bit high so I was wondering if you wood pick him up.

Harry: ok I be there.

Y/n: ok thanks see you soon.

Harry: ok bye.

Y/n ok that's grate bye.

Lou hunny your daddy is on his way to pick you up, come on lovey come and have a nap on y/n thanks for call him, sweetheart it no problem it my job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov:

I go and get my son baby boy I so sorry at I did not know at you was sick I shod have look at you this morning can you forgive your daddy.

Ok daddy lou Lou forgives daddy.

Thanks baby let go home I brort you pj's so when we home you and I can wach. DVDs and snuggle how dose that sound.

That's good daddy.

Thanks y/n.

No problem Harry it my job and Lou you get better soon ok.

Yes thanks y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pov:

So my daddy looked Arthur me I love my daddy so much I love the cuddles and watching DVDs I think my dad felt bad for me he made it up he did my fave dinner and he let me sleep whit him in his bed coz me not feeling well.
Word count 454 words