He was whispering something in my ear now, grip on my hand tightening. I tried to shut the thoughts running through my mind completely off for a moment and just focus on his strong hands guiding me to his room.

He nodded towards the door and told me to lock it. I leaned my back against the cold wood, taking deep breaths to collect my thoughts which was pretty useless because all I felt was the heat from the alcohol spreading throughout my body and the giggle it brought to my lips.

The room was dark but I could still see Taehyung clearly. Moonlight was pooling in through his windows and tinted him a soft silver glow.

With a low groan he pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it down onto the carpet. My eyes glued themselves to his bare torso, flickering up and down his defined chest and arms. I couldn't tell whether I was blushing or just feeling really, really hot from the vodka.

When his gaze met mine with a confident smirk I didn't look away but held it instead. Shy Hanna was long gone. Maybe you'd find her floating at the bottom of that vodka bottle left in Sammy's room, if only you cared to search for her. Thing was, no one ever did.

"Are you gonna sleep in that?" Taehyung's deep voice echoed off his bedroom walls, ringing in the back of my head. His words found themselves in a deep, lustful groan in my mind. I watched his eyes wander up and down my body. A sober Hanna would've awkwardly shifted around or laughed it off with a blush. A sober Hanna, that is.

I kept my eyes locked with his as I let my hands slowly drop down to the hem of my tight, red dress before pulling it up and over my head. Tossing it next to his shirt on the carpet, forming a puddle of clothes.

"No" I said, tongue clicking, voice steady. I tilted my chin up, confidence flickering in my eyes. I was so drunk that I couldn't think straight but I made sure to not let it show up on my face. All I wanted was to fall into his arms and feel his touch again. All I wanted was to feel something.

He froze at the sight of me standing right in front of him in just my lacey, black underwear. I could tell from his wide eyes that he hadn't expected me to actually undress. I took a step closer to him, watching his eyes wander over my body, biting down on his lip. I let my hands play with my chest long, brown hair, twirling a strand around my finger before pushing it all behind my shoulders.

I made my movements slow and never let my eyes leave his. I took another step towards him, his lack of words was making me feel brave. I let my eyes drop to his crotch before innocently smiling back up at him.

"Are you gonna sleep in those jeans?" I raised one eyebrow up in challenge, stopping right in front of him, bodies almost touching. The alcohol was pushing me towards him, screaming at me to touch his bare chest and defined abs but I wanted to tease him like he had teased me back in Sammy's room.

"They look pretty uncomfortable" I added with a playful smile, gracing my fingers against his lower stomach, letting them glide over his belt and brush against his bare skin.

I could tell he wanted to reach out and touch me but he was holding back. Playing along in my little game of teasing.

"Why don't you help me take them off then?" he groaned, head lowered to whisper into my ear. His eyes had darkened, no longer holding that silvery shimmer but a deep, black gloom.