sick days

age: 14&15
El's POV:
This morning I wake up to my nose stuffy, it feels like it's blocked and I can't inhale or exhale anything, unless I use my mouth. I also have a pounding headache and my eyelids are heavy, which I can barley keep open.

I look to my side table and see it's 7..1..5 I then look towards my window and notice it's a bright day today which is rare for Hawkins.

I slip out of my bed and grab some clothes out of my dresser and head towards the bathroom to change for school.

Today I don't feel like getting ready like usual so I just wear one of mikes sweaters he gave me a while ago which are a bit oversized but mike says I look adorable plus they are warm and cuddly and smell like mike so I love them more then anything else. Along with the sweater I wear some black jeans with my iconic pair of high top converse.

I walk out of the bathroom and take a seat at the small table set for me and hop. "Hey kiddo I'll be home late tonight alright don't stay up waiting." Hop tells me cutting my eggo stack in half. "Okay." I simply reply to him, usually I would question him on why, for what seems like hours bit I don't feel like it today.

After breakfast I finish getting ready for school.

Once I'm all ready I grab my bag and hop on my bike towards mine and mike's meeting spot on Mirkwood.

"El!" He shouts for me across the woods. Man he really does have great vision especially if he can see this far.

Third person POV:

Once mike and el meet up together they ride together to school and meet up with the party.

Mr. Clark's class + Mike's pov : me and the party are in science right now. Every now and then I look over at el, she's been a little off today, she told me she wasn't feeling well but it seems like she can't concentrate.

All of a sudden el interrupted mr. Clarke and asked to be excused to the nurse. She grabs her things and leaves, but looks back at me before she left.

I yell over Mr. Clarke and ask "Mr. Clarke can I guide El to the nurse she hasn't been here very long and might need some help.

He nods his head and me and el walk hand in hand to the nurse together.

The nurse tells El she has a fever and recommends to go home for the rest of the day and rest over the weekend since it is Friday.

Since hopper was at work and would be home late I walk el home I know I shouldn't have left school but my mom would understand.

While we are walking it begins to rain I pass my jacket to el because I don't want her to get anymore sick and she needs to be warm. She blushes and tries to hide her face but I lift her chin and we stare into each other's eyes, getting lost. I slowly lean in and we kiss. She slowly pulls away letting it linger. "You're gonna get sick now." She tells me letting out a slight chuckle.

"I don't mind I'll be sick with you then." I tell her looking down at her smiling. We grab each other's hands and head towards the cabin together.

Once we arrive at the cabin el goes to her room and changes into some more comfortable clothes. Meanwhile I am in the kitchen making eggos for the both of us.

I walk inside her room and place the eggos on her bed side table.

I crawl beside her in her bed and she lays her head on my chest. After of a while of us just cuddling and me playing with her curls I let out a cough.

"Told you so." She tells me looking up with a smirk. I hush her and bring her closer to me and tell her that it's alright because we'll getter some rest together.

 I hush her and bring her closer to me and tell her that it's alright because we'll getter some rest together