Love?

Love? - Chapter 3

El's POV: "W-What is g-girl-friend?" I ask mike. He seemed really nervous and red when he had asked me what seemed like a simple question. I thought I was his friend and I am a girl. U-uhm mike starts while bouncing his leg. "Mike?" "Yes El?" He says quickly looking in my eyes. "Friends don't lie."

Third person POV: Mike clears his throat and turns to face Eleven. "Well for us you would be my girlfriend and I would be your boyfriend. It's when two people who care about each other so much and would do anything for them. They seem like your world and you are the only two people on earth and no one else. Just them. They care about each other more than friends care about one another. You'd be right by their side through the darkest days and nights." "El do you remember that night you left when me and you were in the cafeteria and well... we kissed?" Eleven nods in understandment. El knew what a kiss was because while hopper was at work she would watch soaps all day and they pretty much kissed a lot in the shows. "Well only boyfriend and girlfriend get to do that and they could cuddle and go on dates together to do fun stuff." El smiles widely she thought mike and her were already in a relationship but she didn't say that. "Yes! Yes!" El shouts while rushing over to mike giving him the biggest and tightest hug ever. Mike and El just sat there together for what seemed like years happy. "Mike... I love you." El says blushing into Mike's soft cozy sweater with her head on his shoulder. "W-what!" Mike says happily but shocked. "I love you mike, I've loved you ever since you found me in the woods that night on November 7th 1983." "I love you too el more than you could ever imagine." Mike says squeezing her tighter.

Authors note: Hey guys!! So sorry for the short chapter but I thought I'd update it. I'm so sick rn but when I feel better I will make a ton of new chapters! I have a couple ideas in mind especially for Valentines Day ❤️ . Thanks for reading be sure to vote and comment!!