Snow Day

Snow Day - Chapter 2

Third person POV: December 16th . It was a cold Tuesday morning Mike , the boys, and Max were all on winter vacation from school. Mike was still fast asleep in his warm bed he had slept peacefully for the first time in a long time knowing that El was back. He couldn't stop replaying the snowball in his head from last night. It was the best night of his life.

El's POV: I woke up and slightly hit my head against the fort. I'm so glad mike kept this up for me for 353 days. Hopper let me spend the night because he knew me and mike wouldn't see each other for a while. I rub my eyes and stretch a little I was getting too big for the fort. I look at the clock besides the couch it say 8:21 am. Usually on a school day mike would be up but since it was break he was probably fast asleep. My stomach begins to grumble. "Eggos" I whisper to myself. I walk up the stairs that led up to the kitchen but then I realize I don't know how to make eggos. I'll go ask mike .

Once I got up the stairs I saw mikes bedroom door closed but slightly open just a crack. I slowly open it trying not to wake him just yet. I look around his room it's still the same as it was about a year ago. The only difference was that mike had less toys sadly. I've never had a toy but a bear that papa gave me. I'm glad papas gone now or so I think. I hear mike roll over and I turn to look at him. His hair is slightly messy so you can see his long black curls, a galaxy spread across his face full of stars I think they're called freckles. His eyes slowly flutter open.

Third person POV: Good morning sleepyhead el says letting out a slight chuckle. I didn't think you'd be up this early mike says rubbing his eyes. I missed you.. also I want eggos . Mike chuckles to himself . You're so adorable el, Mike says with a huge grin spread from ear to ear. *thud thud*

Mike's POV : When El hears the noise El runs onto my bed and hugs me tight. "El.. El your okay it's just snow" I try to explain to her. "S-Snow"? She stutters with a confused look on her face. "Yeah it's this white soft fluff that comes when it's really cold and you can play with it and when it gets warm it melts. She nods with understanding look. "C-can we play with snow after breakfast I'm hungry

After I make me and el some eggos I take our dishes to the sink and wash them while el changes into some warm clothes. "Ready el" I ask . She barely nods. I grab her hand and she looks up at me "Don't worry el I'm right her with you it's just snow." She squeezes back "promise?" "Promise." We step out the front door and snowflakes fall on the tip of our rosy noses . We both laugh and make snow angels. I grab a ball of snow and throw it at el . At first she was shocked but then she laughs we both laugh together until we fall . It was getting darker outside so I take me and el into the living room we cuddle up under a blanket and drink some hot chocolate . She rests her head on my shoulder and we watch the fire crackle . Today was fun El says to me as she adores the smell of chocolate . "Y-yeah it was" I stare at her she's so beautiful. "El... will you be my girlfriend?" I finally ask her something I've wanting to ask for a year.

To be continued...
Author's note : Thank you for reading ! Be sure to vote if you want part 2 also be sure to comment some ideas for the story :)