parties

age : 17 & 18

The whole gang was invited to party on Thursday by Jessica (the queen bee is what everyone had called her.) Jessica had invited the entire school.

Mike didn't consider going because he was afraid someone would hit on El or she would get drunk.

It was finally Thursday and Mike and Eleven knew their parents wouldn't dare let them go to party especially this late on a school night. So they decided to sneak out.

The two both met up on Mirkwood and walked hand in hand to the party.

Once they arrived they tried squirming their way inside passing all of the sweaty bodies dancing, drunks passed out, people cornered making out. It was just as they expected but they tried to have fun.

Walking further into the house they saw Max, Lucas, Dustin, and Will. "Hey guys" mike shouted over the loud music. "Here El have a drinkkkkkkk." Max says almost falling over trying to hand El a red cup filled with Alcohol.

"Oh no there will be no alcohol tonight." Mike says taking the cup from El's hand right before she can take a sip.

"Mike it's just one drink please let's have fun." El pouted.

"Okay just one". He says handing her back the cup. El then chugs the drink and laughs.

About half an hour later Mike was sitting on the couch with El on his lap. Her arms were around his neck and her head in the crook of his neck, trying to keep her head up from falling.

"Mike I don't feel goooooddddd." El says slowing lifting her head, once she did she got off Mike's lap and rushed to the nearest bathroom and threw up all alcohol in the toilet.

Mike held her hair back and stroked her back slowly, while both on the bathroom floor. Mike knew this would happen so he didn't drink anything but water. "El how much did you drink?" He asked still stroking her back. El held up three fingers meaning three drinks.

Once El was done he stood up and lifted her up slowly and held her close like a baby. El was too drunk and tired to walk but mike didn't mind carrying her.

The two left the party and mike carried el to the cabin. Hopper wasn't home yet because he was working a late shift and would be home at 3:00 am and it was currently 11:54pm.

Once they reached the house mike sat el on her bed and grabbed a makeup wipe and took off her smeared mascara and lipstick. He then took her shoes off and sat them on the side. "Better?" Mike asked smiling down at her. El simply nods.

Mike stands up and heads for the door until he felt a yank on his arm. "Stay." El ordered she didn't even ask, it was a task.

Mike smiled and walked back towards her bed. Hopper wouldn't be home for a couple of hours so he crawled next to her under the covers and pulled her closer. He gave her a kiss of the forehead and the two fell asleep together smiling. This was their first and last party.

Authors note: Thank you so much for reading! I'm sorry for the extremely long update but I had so much homework lately and I'm avid so I had lots and lots of crap to do. Spoiler: there will be a part two to this :)

-destiny <3
Instagram: milliemilitary & milliefact