"Not really, I just know that I don't wanna be a federal agent." I admit. He doesn't seem surprised or mad by my confession, he just smiles and brings his hand to my head, playing with the locks of my hair spread on the pillow.

"You can be whatever you desire and I'll be proud of you in any case." I smile at him, taking his hand and holding it against my cheek. That's exactly what every daughter wants to hear. I'll eventually figure out what it is that I want to be, but right now it's not exactly my priority.

"Thanks dad!" I kiss his hand and smile.

"There's also something else..." he sighs, trying to find the right words to explain the problem to me.

"What?"

"Your biological mother is insisting on wanting to see you... is it something you would feel like doing?" I hadn't thought about it, at all. Or better, her. It must be difficult for her as much as it is for me. She's lost a daughter she's raised, one that looks exactly like me and it will definitely be hard to look at me without seeing Elle in me.

"Yeah, I think I can make it." I nod my head and tell him. For my whole life I've wanted to meet her and now it's about to happen. If there's another thing these months have taught me is that even if she's my mother and gave birth to me, she's still a stranger. She's not Annalise, or Aaron. These are the people that raised me and to who I'll be forever thankful for.

"I'll call her tomorrow to tell her then." He lowers down to leave a kiss on my forehead, before wishing me a goodnight and leaving.

HARRY

I still couldn't believe what had happened last night. My intention wasn't the one to make Scarlett panic but I had felt incredibly jealous in seeing her out with Spencer when she had clearly told me that there wasn't space for anyone else in her life at the moment. I had been an asshole, there's no doubt in it, but maybe my father is right and I should just go on with my life and trying to forget her once and for all. I wanted to go after her but Spencer had told me that I would've ended up make things worse and from the look on her face she already looked quite scared. I really didn't want to make it worse. I had waited patiently to see both of them come back inside but they didn't and it ended up ruining my night for good.

There's only one thing I can do now, I need to put my life back in track. I can't spend it crying behind her and I'm not going back to Cielo either. I stopped jogging a long time ago but, right now, it seems the perfect occasion to start all over again. Once I've finished my breakfast and put on my tracksuit, I leave my house, heaving toward the small park not so far away. The weather today is very nice, the sun is out and it makes my activity way more enjoyable. Thankfully, I'm not in a bad shape, so keeping the rhythm of my running steady is not so difficult as I had thought at first. After a couple of rounds around the park I slow down at a certain point when I recognize the familiar face of yesterday. She's sat on a bench, with her legs crossed and she's reading a book. Her blonde hair are up in a ponytail and she's eating an apple. I didn't want to stop at first, until I read the title of the book she's reading.

"The bad seed..." I observe out loud, once I'm near enough to her. She immediately raises her eyes and recognizes me.

"Oh, hi..." she tells me. "Have you read it?" She asks me, showing me once again the cover of the book between her hands.

"No..." I quickly shake my head. "My ex girlfriend has." And here she is again. Even when I stop talking to another girl she's always the only reason. It's not hard to me to understand the exact reason on why I decided to stop, and it's because this girl reminds me of her. The way she talks, the way she moves... even the way she dresses. I keep looking for a bit of her in every woman I come in contact with.