Chapter 20: Return Home

Hi again! Sorry this is so long! But I hope you like this last chapter! And plus the epilogue that will lead into the next book (One Sketch At A Time 2 - A Philinda story) Thanks for reading!!!

                                                                         -nightsisterkaris

--------------------------------------------

    (Melinda)

    (Flight Home)

     May must have fallen asleep, because she didn't remember her head resting on Coulson's shoulder. "Hey, you wanna call Daisy? Tell her we're coming home?" Phil asked her.

     "Sure." She yawned, and smiled at him. She got out her phone, dialed Daisy, and the not-to-fancy gold band on her right hand ring finger was pleasantly distracting.

-----------------------------------------------

     (Daisy)

     Daisy was bored. She was so bored, Daisy found herself staring at the security feed from the cameras. She reached into the foil bag, and pulled out another mini Chips Ahoy cookie. She slowly raised it to her mouth, but then her phone rang. A picture of May that Coulson had sent her flashed across the screen. Why was May calling her?

     "Hi! How are you? We all miss you so much!" Daisy greeted her.

     "Well, we will be home in a few hours." May told Daisy.

     "Yay!" Daisy cheered, then hushed her voice. "Did you guys ever make out?"

     "That's classified." May answered.

     "You didn't say, 'No Daisy! Why would you think that?!?' So I'll take that as a plausible, or how about a yes?"

     "Daisy." Was all the warning May needed to give.

     "Yes May." Daisy said in mock shame. "Ha! That sounded like 'Yes Mom'!"

     "Yeah, I noticed. Where are you guys?" May asked. "What's the news?"

     "Not much, I'm currently watching FitzSimmons argue in the lab via security cameras." Daisy reported proudly.

     "That sounds entertaining." May said.

     "And where are you?" Daisy asked.

     "About thirty-five to forty thousand feet above the Pacific Ocean." May told her.

     "So you'll be home soon?"

     "Yeah. That's why I called." May paused. "See you in several hours."

     "See ya!" Daisy finished the call.

     Daisy grinned at the cookie in her hand. "Something big is up." She told it, before tossing it into her mouth.

---------------------------------------

     (Still Daisy)

     (Three hours later)

     Daisy was deciding on weather to clean up after herself now or later when a flash of red moved across the security TV. "There're back!" She said to nobody, and stuffed the box of Nutty Bars further behind one of the screens. Hey, a girl needed her chocolate!