Chapter 7: Coulson

Phil was one of the last agents to leave headquarters -besides security and overtime workers. He reread the text to make sure he would believe it. Dinner with May. Just the two of them for once.

     He got to the diner early. 8:45. He waited at the counter. 9:00. May was never late. 9:15. What was taking her so long? 9:30. Something was up. Where. Was. May? This wasn't right.

     Where are you? Is
     everything alright?

     Coulson texted her. Minutes went by. No reply. A waitress asked if he wanted a table, and Phil told her he was waiting for a friend. She nodded and left, her high ponytail bouncing as she went back to other customers.

     He still had no answer from May. He sadly left the restaurant, and got an idea. May had her phone, Then she never showed up. He listed scenarios, car crashes or her forgetting something. Her phone. If I could track it... I could find her. He speed back to the base. He got a computer and turned it on. Then realized that he had never taken any classes at the academy on hacking or tracking. He called Daisy up. "Tell me what to do." He commanded her over the phone.

     "Type in the phone's code and number. I'll be there in a bit to finish it." She sleepily answered and hung up. A minute later, she stumbled into the room, her night clothes wrinkled. "You're up late." she yawned.

     "May disappeared. I need to track her phone. I put in the phone number and found the code." Phil told her.

     "Move, I'll finish it." She commanded, sliding into a chair and taking the computer. In a matter of minutes, she had a tracking map up and a red dot blinking. "There it is. Can I go back to bed now?" Daisy yawned again. "Oh yeah. I forgot. May disappeared. Wait, how did you even find out this late?" She asked.

     "Dismissed." he said, ignoring her question. "I'll find out more in the morning. I'm sure she's fine." He lied. Phil would find May. Her phone's location wasn't moving. She had to be there. He took a closer look at the location. An exit ramp? Something was definitely up.

 --------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Thanks for reading this far!

-nightsisterkaris