Chapter 11: Melinda & Coulson

Okay, this one will be like the last one, except Amelia will have one P.O.V. in here. -nightsisterkaris

-----------------------------------------------------

     (Melinda)

     May managed to get a little bit of rest tied to a chair. She had no idea where she was, or a way out. And those hoodie guards were everywhere, usually May was sure that she could take them out, but not with this much blood loss. She recognized the technology of the cords that bound her. Spider tech that was really strong. She had heard that this technology wasn't originally S.H.I.E.L.D.'s, but came from some minor superhero from New York. So why did these guys have it?

     May controlled the images that Sharpwood had shown her. The fear that could almost paralyze her, and kept circulating in her mind. She understood why Phil had given the password and Coordinates to her. She guessed that she was wherever those coordinates had pointed to. The password had been in Russian. That woman, Celyn, was quite Russian.

---------------------------------------------------------

    (Coulson)

     "Alright. we are going to go and get May out of there." Coulson told the team."Fitz, go get the Zepher ready."

     "Can we go change out of our nightclothes first?" Daisy asked.

     "Yeah. Meet up at the Zephyr in 20 minutes."

     "Yes sir." Mack said, and the agents filed out.

     Coulson reached into his desk drawer and pulled out some extra firepower. He planned to get May out of there. No matter what.

------------------------------------------------------------

     (Melinda)

     May listened to the shouting in the hallway. Celyn, with her strong Russian accent, and Sharpwood.

     "She has the password! I know it!" Celyn shouted.

     "Ever since you slipped up and accidently let S.H.I.E.L.D. get a hold of it! Along with the location of this base!" Sharpwood yelled back.

     "I know! I did that for a reason! Soon we will have the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. right here, drawn in my his girlfriend." Celyn argued.

     I 'm not his... they want Phil. That will not happen. May thought. They can't. What if... no I control my fears. Not that maniac. She reminded herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

     (Amelia)

     Amelia wasn't sure if she was supposed to come on this mission or not. But she knew her way around that neighborhood. She knew the fastest way in or out. She ran down to her bunk and grabbed her dagger and it's sheath. Strapping it to her leg, she wondered if this was such a good idea of not. Mr. Coulson never said that she couldn't come, he just told the team. And technically she wasn't a member of their team.

      Sneaking down the hall, she ran to the hanger, and snuck onto the Zepher. Opening the door of one of the Storage containers, she slipped inside, and sat down in a corner, pulling her knees to her chest. And she waited.

     About ten minutes later, she heard Mr. Coulson ranting down the hall. "Does anyone know how to fly this thing? Anyone?" He shouted. For a second, Amelia was confused. Then she remembered, May was the pilot. She hid farther in the corner, then reminded herself that she couldn't be seen.