First Real Day Back

The next morning. Logan lied in the bed, watching Rory sleep. He finally realized how lucky he was, having her in his life again. The moment he never thought would happen again. Suddenly Rory woke up. 

"Are you laying there watching me sleep huh?" Rory asked him groggy.

"What? I can't help that you are so beautiful to look at?" Logan answered her with a smile. 

"Well I am beautiful, no wonder you love me so much." Rory said while smiling.

"You know me, you are the most beautiful that I have ever seen. You mean the world to me, you know that." Logan told her while kissing her on her mouth.

"How long have you been awake?"Rory asked him while touching his cheek.

"About 45 minutes." Logan answered her honestly.

"And you didn't wake me?" Rory asked him while sitting up in the bed.

"I didn't want to wake you ace." Logan answered her honestly.

"Next time you wake me okey?" Rory asked him while looking at him.

"I promise I'll wake you next time." Logan promised her.

"What time is it?" Rory asked him.

"It's 07.30 and we should leave for the office around 09.00. Logan answered her while getting up from the bed.

They both got up from the bed and started to get dressed. Before getting dressed, Rory walked into the bathroom to wash her face and to put some light makeup on her face.

"Ace, what do you say about getting breakfast at my absolute favorite restaurant?" Logan asked 

"Sounds great, is it far from here?" Rory answered him while walking back into the bedroom.

"5-10 minutes from here."Logan told her while grabbing his portfolio with his laptop in and some important documents.

"I'm just gonna find some to wear and then we'll leave."Rory said while starting to look through her boxes.

10 minutes later they walked out from the apartment, holding each other's hands.

"Got everything ace?" Logan asked her while locking the door.

"Yes, laptop, phone, glasses. That's everything." Rory answered him.

"Great, let's go. I have to warn you this place is amazing but it's not your beloved Luke's."Logan told her while pushing the elevator button.

"I think I can manage." Rory told him while smiling.

Another ten minutes later they arrived outside the restaurant called "Wayne's Place."

"Well here it is." Logan said while opening the door.

"It looks so cozy." Rory told him while walking inside.

They sat down by one of the tables. A few seconds later a waitress came over.

"Welcome to Wayne's Place, how can I help you?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have pancakes with syrup and bacon, and cup of coffee maxim." Logan answered her.

"And you miss?" The waitress asked Rory.

"I'll have the same. Rory answered her.

"I will be back in a few minutes with your orders." The waitress told them.

"Did you see the way she looked at you?" Rory asked Logan.

"We kind of have a history together." Logan answered her honestly.