Flashback Logan

Rory's graduation.
"Rory, please answered me. Please will you marry me?" Logan asked her desperately.

"Logan, I'm not ready, I've just graduated." Rory answered him honestly while handing him the ring.

"Then I guess this is goodbye."Logan told her.

"Does it have to be all or nothing?"Rory asked him with tears in her eyes.

"Yes it's to, we just can't go back to the way it used to be."Logan told her while putting back the ring in his pocket.

"Please we don't need to end this."Rory told him.

"Yes it has to. Goodbye Rory, take care."Logan told her.

That had happened just a few days ago. Since then every single night he had come home drunk. He just couldn't get her out his mind, he realized he had made a mistake.

She was his whole world, but he couldn't go back to the way things had been before.
He had proposed to her and she had turned him down.
Since Logan and Rory had broken up, Finn and Colin had been there to help him home from the different bars, he spent his nights at.

One day when he got home, there was a couple of things missing. Her things were missing.. It had actually happened, she had been there to gather her things and she had moved out.. She was gone, she had moved out from their home. He walked into the bedroom and saw that there was a broken picture frame. He turned it over and saw that it was a picture or him and Rory on his graduation day. 

About a year later Logan still hadn't gotten over her, but one day his dad called him and practically forced him to come into the office.
After a few months his dad had suffered a massive heart attack and had been forced to retire from the company. Which had led to Logan taking over.

Two years later after he had taken over, he had buried himself into his work. Doing everything to keep busy and his thoughts of her. Since he was buried in his work, it had be come more and more late evenings at the office which had automatically led to more and more nights at some random bars.

Logan were lucky that he had his two best friends Colin and Finn, whom were for him. They helped him home almost every night since Logan and Rory had broken up. After the breakup, Logan had gone back to his old ways. He would sleep around with a bunch of different girls and he never could commit to them. Logan always managed to get the pity from some random girl which he ended up with at the end, even if he was sleeping around he still couldn't get his mind of her.

After they had broken up, Logan had sold their apartment, he just couldn't stay in that apartment anymore. It reminded him to much about her.

Both Finn and Colin had made a habit of checking in on Logan everyday. Even though Finn had contact with Rory, he decided never to bring it up with Logan because he knew how he would react to it. 

It wasn't until the fourth year that they had been broken up that Logan actually started to forget about Rory. He had cut down on the drinking and the work. Logan visited his parents more than he had done before.
He spent much of his time of work with his sister and her family.

"Hey, little brother how are you?"Honor asked him while hugging him.

"I'm finally doing better. You?"Logan answered her while hugging her back.

"I'm great, my back is killing me though."Honor told him while sitting down again.

"How's my little nephew or niece doing?" Logan asked her.

"The baby is doing great, I'm actually due in just a couple of weeks."Honor answered him while placing her hands on her stomach.

"Did you see the article on her?" Logan asked her.

"No, I didn't. What did it say?" Honor answered him.

"Just something about her being the youngest VP the Chicago gazette has had. And what a great work she's doing.." Logan told her while drinking from his glass.

"You're doing okey right? I don't want you to go back to how you have been these past years since you two broke up." Honor asked Logan while looking at him.

"I'm okey sis, I'm in a much better place now than before." Logan answered her honestly.

"I'm here if you need to talk you know that." Honor told him.

2 years later Logan was in his first relationship since Rory. But that just hadn't worked since Jasmine had noticed that Logan was still hung up on Rory.
After a lot of thinking Finn had finally told Logan that he was talking to Rory. Which Logan had responded to not as badly as Finn had thought. He also told Logan that she had been in a relationship for almost 3 years but it had ended. After Logan's failed relationship with Jasmine, he had moved to London and had made that the new headquarters.

Two years later Logan had been at the Carlton hotel for a meeting with a new investor. He had just stepped of the elevator at the lobby, when he had heard that voice he recognized so well. He couldn't believe that it actually was her.