Colin & Finn.

After months, almost years, the former best friends Colin and Finn were brought together again. They were brought together by their other best friends Logan, Rory, Stephanie and Rosemary. As Rory, Stephanie and Colin walked into the room, Finn stopped talking. There was this awkwardness in the room. Nobody said a word until Rory decided to break the silence.

"So now that we're finally gathered, I think it's time for you two to settle this."Rory told Finn and Colin.

Almost 15 minutes went by with out Finn and Colin saying anything to each other.

"This has to stop, you both aren't benefiting from any of this." Rory told them while looking at both Finn and Colin.

"We aren't leaving until you two figure this out."Rosemary told them.

Finally Finn took a deep breath and began talking.

"Why did you do this to me? You just packed up and left."Finn asked Colin.

"Honestly?" Colin answered him.

"Honestly." Finn told him.

"When Rory and Logan broke up, they weren't the only ones affected by it. Logan automatically went back to his old ways, I couldn't deal with it, I wasn't as strong as you were Finn." Colin told him while looking at him.

"I know they weren't the only ones affected, but I stood by Logan because we were his two best friends and he needed us. But you just kept pulling further and further away from us." Finn told him while starting to get annoyed.

"I couldn't deal with it anymore, the constant worrying when and if Logan would come home. And to be honest I couldn't deal with him going back to his old ways again after he had come so far."Colin explained.

"Seriously..? You couldn't deal with it?? What do you think I had to do every single day? It wasn't easy for me either but I did it." Finn told him annoyed.

"It went so far that I started to feel depressed and I drifted further away from not just you and the others but also from Steph."Colin told him honestly.

"So what? It was just better not deal with everything but just to leave?" Finn asked him angrily.

"At the time yes." Colin answered him.

"I wished you just could have told me about what you were going through."Finn told him while getting emotional.

"With everything going on at the time, everything with Logan. I didn't want all focus being on me."Colin told him while also getting emotional.

Rory saw Logan's reaction to what was being said.

"It's not your fault babe."Rory whispered into his ear.

"I know, it just feels like I took up all their time."Logan whispered back.

Finn grabbed Rosemary's hand and looked at her. He took a deep breath and continued.

"Even if you didn't want the focus to be on you, you still should have told us. Especially me.Finn told him.

"I know that now, but I couldn't see it myself. The only one that saw how I really felt, was Stephanie and that's why she gave me the ultimatum." Colin told him while getting more emotional.

"I wished you would have told me about it. I could have helped you man." Finn told him while beginning to cry.

"I wanted to tell you, it wasn't easy for me to realize that I was deep down depressed."Colin told him honestly while also beginning to cry.

It wasn't often that Finn or Colin cried but this conversation brought up some old feelings and hard truths.

"I could have helped you through it.."Finn told him while crying.

After a while Logan decided to speak up.

"You guys realize how hard this is for me to hear? I feel like this is all my fault, me being the reason for you Colin feeling the way you did."Logan told them honestly.

"This is not your fault Logan." Finn told him honestly.

"Finn's right Logan. This wasn't your fault, you were dealing with a lot. Colin told him while looking at him.

"You're right I was going through a rough time but so were you too Colin."Logan told him.

"I wished I would have taken help from you guys, after all we go way back. After all we've been through." Colin told them.

"All the times we've been there for each other, the way you helped me after Costa Rica." Logan told them with a small smile.

The mentioning of Costa Rica gave Rory the  chills. All those bad memories. Logan knew how Rory felt about Costa Rica and grabbed her hand.

"All the life and death brigade stuff we were doing, it reminds me of a time that seemed so much simpler."Colin told them.

"We have stood by each other's side for so long, I've missed all of us three speaking." Finn told them while looking at Colin.

"Remember the time when Colin brought home that milk maid and she didn't know any english?"Logan asked them while beginning to laugh.

"To my defense, she seemed much amazing when we were in the Netherlands." Colin said while holding his hands up.

"Omg I almost forgot about that. Wasn't that the time when Finn were calling all his exes and everyone were taken so he asked me "Rory,any chance you'll be breaking up with Logan in the next 20 minutes?" Rory asked them while laughing.

"Not my finest moment to be honest"Finn laughed while looking at Rosemary and grabbed her hand.

"Well now both you and Colin have finally settled down."Logan told them.

"Yes we finally have and I couldn't be happier than I am with Steph." Colin said while kissing Stephanie on her cheek.

Finn, Logan and Colin stood up from their chairs and hugged each other.

"So a quick lunch before our plane leaves?" Rory asked them.

"That sounds like a great idea."Rosemary answered her."

They walked out from the private room, they had been in. Suddenly Finn pulled Rory aside.

"I just wanted to thank you for making me make up with Colin."Finn told her while hugging her.

"It needed to been done Finn, and you don't need to thank me."Rory told him.

"I wouldn't have done this with out your support." Finn told her.

Next episode will feature Logan & Rory's first week back in London.

Sorry for updating so late, but I hope your happy with this❤️