A Sick Day

Rory quickly walked into the bedroom and saw Logan wasn't in the bed. She walked into the bathroom and found Logan down on the floor, leaning onto the toilet and puking. 

"Are you okey Logan?" Rory asked him.

"No, not really everything hurts." Logan answered her honestly.

"Do you want me to help you back to bed?" Rory asked him while walking towards him.

"Yes please ace." Logan answered her.

Rory helped Logan up from the floor and helped him back to the bed. Logan laid down in the bed and, shortly after he fell asleep. Rory looked at the watch and read 23.30. She sighed and sat down in the armchair in the corner of the bedroom. After she had sat down, she fell asleep. She woke up 1,5 hours later by Logan throwing up again. 

"Since your already up, I need to take your temperature again." Rory told him while walking over to the bed.

"Thanks for being here ace." Logan thanked her.

"You don't have to thank me Logan." Rory told him while grabbing the thermostat and placing it in Logan's ear. 

A few seconds later, the thermostat piped. Rory took it out and saw that the temperature had gone up. "If this gets any higher, I might have to call Finn again." Rory thought to herself.

"That bad, huh?" Logan asked her while noticing her look.

"The temperature has gone up, if it gets higher I'm taking you to the hospital and getting you checked out." Rory told him while sitting down on the bed.

"Do I have to? How high is it?" Logan asked her.

"It's 102.6, it's high." Rory answered her while grabbing her phone.

"Ace, what are you doing?" Logan asked her curiously.

"I'm texting Finn and asking his opinion on this." Rory answered him.

"But it's late ace." Logan told her while trying to sit up in the bed.

Rory texted Finn.

"Finny, I need your opinion on something." ~ Rory.

"I'm all ears, is everything okey?" ~ Finn.

"He has spiked a high fever of 102.6, should I take him to the hospital and get him checked out?" ~ Rory.

"I think that's the best choice, do you want me and Rosemary to meet you at the hospital?" ~Finn.

"I'd really appreciate that, see you there in an hour?" ~ Rory.

"Good, see you then." ~ Finn.

Rory put down her phone and looked at Logan.

"We're going to the hospital, both Finn and Rosemary will meet us there." Rory told him while standing up from the bed.

"It's not necessary ace, I'm fine." Logan lied.

"Yes it is necessary, now do you want to change?" Rory asked him.

"I don't think I need to change, but there is one thing you can do." Logan told her while sitting up from the bed.

"Sure, tell me." Rory told him while running her hand through his hair.

"Can you call this number, it's my personal chauffeur Martin. Ask him to pick us up here in 10 minutes?" Logan told her while gently standing up.

Just as he stood up, he suddenly felt ill and quickly grabbed the bucket and started puking again. Rory quickly ran over to his side and helped him to sit back down on the bed. Rory grabbed her phone and called the number. She asked the chauffeur and to pick them up downstairs in 10 minutes.

"Martin will downstairs in 10 minutes. How are you feeling?" Rory told him while touching his forehead.

"I'm not really feeling well, are you sure we have to go to the hospital?" Logan asked her while laying down on the bed.

"Yes we have to, because we need to get you checked out." Rory told him while helping him up from the bed.

Once they got up from the bed, she grabbed his waist to support him. They walked towards the door, Rory opened it and they walked out.
25 minutes later they arrived outside the hospital, they got out from the car and walked towards the entrance where Finn and Rosemary was waiting for them.

"Rory!! How are you? To bad we have to meet again during these surcharges." Rosemary told her while hugging her.

"It's been forever Rosemary, I'm okey considering this." Rory answered her.

"How are you feeling Huntz?" Finn asked him.

"I feel like crap." Logan answered him while still being supportive by Rory. 

They walked into the Queen Elizabeth memorial, they sat down in chairs and waited to be seen by a nurse. Logan laid his head down on Rory's shoulder and slowly falling asleep. Rory got this weird feeling by Logan resting on her shoulder. She couldn't believe it, that after all these years they would meet again.

"How did it go after I left?" Finn whispered to her.

"It actually went okey, it just felt weird." Rory whispered back to him.

About 2 hours later, they were finally seen by a doctor. The doctor asked Logan some questions, took his temperature and examined him.

"Logan, I'm afraid you have a really bad case of the flue. The best thing you can do now is to rest, drink a lots of fluids. Im also writing you a prescription of medicine." Dr.Hart told him while writing him a the prescription.

"Thank you dr.hart." Logan told the doctor while standing up. 

They walked out from the doctors office and out from the hospital. They grabbed a cab outside of the hospital. They said goodbye Finn and Rosemary and Rory promised to check in with Finn the next day.

"Rory, you don't have to stay with me, I'll manage." Logan told her.

"Im staying with you, so I don't go crazy worrying about you." Rory told him while checking her phone.

"Don't you have more lectures in the morning?" Logan asked her while hoping she would have to be at those lectures.

"Actually I've already talked with Andrew and he will attend instead of me." Rory answered him.

"I can't ask you to miss the conference." Logan told her while getting out of the cab.

"You're not asking me Logan, I'm volunteering to stay." Rory told him while walking into the building.

They walked into the flat and Logan walked straight into the kitchen. Rory followed him into the kitchen.

"Logan, you should go and get some sleep.." Rory told him while placing her hands on his shoulders.

And just as soon as Rory had placed her hands on his shoulders, Logan suddenly relaxed.

"You can sleep in the guest room, it's just next to mine." Logan told her.

"Thanks Logan, I really appreciate it." Rory told him.

"It's me who appreciate this ace, you come here to take care of me after 8,5 years apart from each other." Logan told her.

"You know I wouldn't have been anywhere else than here. Now we should really get you into bed." Rory told him while grabbing his arm and leading him into the bedroom.
30 minutes later Logan had fallen asleep and Rory laid there in the guest room, worrying about Logan.

What will happen the next couple of days? How will this effect their future relationship? Is there a possibility of them getting back together? And why are Logan so reluctant to have Rory take care of him?