War's Over for Merlin's Sake!

Start from the beginning

"Who.is.that?"Ron whispered to him as all the boys in the hall noticed how spectacular their newest teacher was.

Though she was beautiful and certainly would be something nice to look at in class. He definitely felt offended by the choice of teacher. She was (like he thought) barely older than him. She had to be a teacher for what, two maybe three years?. She definitely looked harmless and maybe even slightly hufflepuff-ish. She wore dark clothing and was tiny compared to Hagrid, was she trying to go unnoticed?. She certainly wasn't shy when she gave the seventh year Slytherin boy a wink when he wolf whistled after she sat back down. The hall burst out into laughter, McGonagall looked stern at them all and the hall silenced once again. She never blushed but she was smirking and muttered something to Hagrid who laughed also.

"Mr Nott, if your quite finished I shall continue" McGonagall glared and she did continue, talking about the Forbidden Forest , Hogsmede visits and such. Harry's attention was taken up by the newest Professor. His sceptical thoughts that burst through his head were dangerous; he couldn't help it, how was she going to teach them anything they didn't already know? they had known first hand ; they witnessed and fought; it was offensive as a slap across their faces . McGonagall wasn't kidding when she wanted to put the past to bed, but this was too far?, to have a teenager teach them? this was beyond a joke.

As the room began to eat. Harry's attention moved to and fro from Professor Time and his dinner.

"What a bird" Dean Thomas said to Seamus . Hermione wrinkled her nose.

"Can you please try and resist being such boys" She scalded them taking a drink from her goblet. Ron who agreed full heartily with Dean Thomas's statement smirked.

"Oh please Hermione, even you have to admit she's fit" He pointed a chicken leg to the staff table.

"Please the only kind of fit I'm worried about if she's fit for the job, right now I'm not certain" Harry felt better to know he wasn't the only one who felt that way.

"What are they playing at, getting a 'child' to teach us anyway" Ginny said , stabbing her Yorkshire pudding.

"Would you look at that lads, the ladies are jealous" laughed Seamus in his heavy Irish brogue . The rest joined in except Harry, who hadn't said anything at all about the subject.

"Jealous? , Jealous? of what exactly? her? oh Merlin's beard you are all pathetic " Hermione said her face reddening by the second .

"She seems cosy with Hagrid , 'reckon she's got a thing for giants ?" Pavarti joined in .

Harry who was eating at the time looked up and noticed Hagrid who certainly was as 'cosy' as Pavarti had said. They were laughing, him more than her , she seemed to be a comedian. 'Nothing is that funny' he thought. But Hagrid then wiped his face with a napkin and pointed to the table , his eyes scanning for something; when finally it found it , it was him. He muttered something to her and she nodded , both looking to Harry who couldn't help but awkwardly stare back. But once Hagrid looked away and started talking about something else, her eyes did not move. Her blue Hawkish eyes observed him; like daring him to 'try insult her ' but he couldn't he only strengthened his gaze to more of a glare but to his surprise she let out a chuckle. He added a beautiful smile to the list of things she possessed .

"Doesn't it seem odd though , hiring someone of her age to teach us?" Harry finally spoke and everyone's eyes fell to him . " What can she teach us that we don't already know ?" He added angrily .

"Maybe it's more of a revision year, y'know? like cause we know so much she's just gonna test us on it" Dean Thomas suggested . Everyone seemed to like that thought and went with it .