Ch. 22 (Choice B) Stay with Adrien

Previously....

Jessica's POV

I watched in horror while Jordan staked Adrien. My heart dropped! I ran over to him to comfort him. Jordan yelled at me to run but Adrien told me to help him. What killed me most was he admitted he loved me because I love him..... and Jordan. I looked over at Jordan and his face was in shock also yelling at me to leave. I look back at Adrien and see him crying in pain.
What do I do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jessica, come on! We need to get out of here!!" Yelled Jordan.
"Jordan's right Jess, lets go!" Said Kate.
I looked over to them then at Adrien. Tears were coming down out of my eyes.
"He says that he loves me guys." I said.
"That's nonsense Jess and you know it. Look at what he's done to you! He kidnapped you, tortured you, fed on you and forced you to be turned into a Vampire! Do you call that love?" Yelled Jordan trying to persuade me.
"Jordan, we fell in love later on..." I said.
"He kidnapped us and sold us to his friends. Be realistic, he doesn't love you. He only just wants you so that he wouldn't be alone."
I looked back at Adrien again, tears were forming into his eyes.
"Jessica, they're right.... I've done many cruel things to you. I don't deserve your love..." he said.
"No Adrien, your are forgiven." I cried.
"Jessica! What are you doing? We need to go!" Jordan yelled again.
"Jordan! Please, give us a moment!" I yelled back.
He backed away and I looked back at Adrien. He winces and groans in pain and started to bleed. "Here let me help you get the stake off." I said. I got up and started to pull the stake off, but it wouldn't budge. I looked at Jordan and pleaded him with my watery eyes to help me.
"Jordan, help me get this off of him.... please!!" I cried. He just stared at me and wouldn't move. I looked back at Kate and she was crying. "Kate! Kate help me please! He's hurt!" I pleaded.
She shook her head no and I sighed in defeat.
"Jessica, it's okay. You don't have to save me. I deserve to die." Said Adrien.
"No don't talk like that. You'll be alright. We're together now and everything is going to be fine." I tried to assure him. He smiled and reached out for my hand. I grabbed his hand and held it for awhile.
"If I die Jessica, you will become mortal again because the proper turning isn't complete without my blood. But if you choose to partake of my blood, you will permanently become a vampire. I don't want to force you to become one, it's your choice..... you are who you choose to be." He said.
I began to ponder about what he said. I looked back at my friends and they shrugged, then I looked back at Adrien.
"It's okay Jess. One thing I want you to know is that I love you so much. You mean the world to me, I'd never thought I would be able to fall in love with a human, especially my pet. But you are more than just a pet, you're my everything and I mean it with a sincere heart." He said.
My heart began to beat faster. This vampire truly loves me and I love him back.
I thought about what he said, how it's up to me to choose who I want to be, and that I am what I choose to be. I looked up to Kate and Jordan, "guys what should I do?"
Kate walked over to me and put her hand on my hand. "Jessica, I can tell how much he loves you. I can see that you love him back, even though he did terrible things to you and to us. I may not know your history with him but I can see that he wants to be with you and I can also see that he makes you happy and that's what matters. If I were you I'd stay." She said with a warm smile. I hugged her and teared up. "What about you? What about Jordan?" I asked.
"I'll be okay Jess." He said. I looked up and walked to him.
"I'm so sorry Jordan." I cried. He hugged me and rubbed my back. "Look I know that you and Adrien were together for a long period of time. It'd make sense that your feelings for him have changed. What I'm trying to say is that whatever decision you make, we respect you and support you." He said assuringly. I smiled at him and thanked him.
I looked at Adrien and he was weakening. I ran back to him and kissed him. When we broke off the kiss Adrien asked me what my decision was. "I choose to stay as a Vampire and to be with you, but on one condition." I said.
"And what might that be?" He asks.
"You help me turn Kate and Jordan into Vampires." I said. I looked up to my friends and their eyes widened with surprise. "You guys mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you two." I said.
Jordan and Kate smiled. "We wouldn't know what to do without you Jessica. We'd love to be part of Adrien's world if he allows it." Said Jordan. Kate nodded.
"If Jessica and I turn you into Vampires your personality may change but you'll both be more aggressive and your looks will become dark like Jessica. You'll lose your friends and family as well. Do you still wish to be a Vampire?" Asked Adrien still wincing in pain.
Jordan and Kate looked at each other and shrugged.
"It'll be hard to leave our families behind, but what's harder is to lose a friend. I'll take that chance." Said Kate. I grinned and looked up at Jordan.
"Are there any cute vampire girls here?" Asked Jordan.
Adrien and I laughed. "There are definitely some cute Vampire girls." He Answered.
"Then its a deal." said Jordan as he walked over to pull the stake out. Once he got it off Adrien and Jordan did a handshake and a bro hug. I hugged Kate and Jordan thanking them to be with me.
"Well, lets finish the ceremony for Jessica by her drinking my blood." He said grabbing the knife and slice his wrist open. He poured his blood into my mouth and drank it. After I partook of the blood my body started to tremble. I could feel my fangs grow  more and my eyes changed color into peach colored. My hair was starting to grow more and my hair color changed into dark blue with black highlights.
Once the transformation was done I looked up to Adrien and grinned. "Darling you look stunning." He commented.
"As do you even when you're bleeding." I said. We walked up to each other and kissed.
"Now that you're a Vampire, you need a new name. What shall we call you?"
I shrugged, "you tell me." I replied.
"You shall be called Eva, which is life because you gave me life." He said.
"Now that's a beautiful name Adrien." I chuckled. I looked over to Jordan and Kate. "You both are next."

A/N: there will be an epilogue for this chapter. If you chose this chapter first you chose wisely. Nobody had to die! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.