Chapter 14: Captured!

Jordan's POV

Kate and I went to a college Party. There was music and dancing and food. We all were dressed up, Kate and I were dressed up as pirates. I wasn't in the mood while I was there. Kate interacted with other people but I just wasn't feeling it. Sure my other friends came to talk to me but all I would tell them is that I need some air or a drink. I miss Jessica so much, where could she be?
There came to a point when I became tired. I then talked to Kate if we could leave early to find Jessica.
"Jordan it's dark out there, we may not even know if Jessica is outside or not." She complained.
"Kate, understand that Jessica is out there, maybe in trouble. She's our best friend and I love her. We need to go out and find her. How would you feel if you were in Jessica's situation?"
"I wouldn't know because I haven't seen her. But you're making a point so, lets go find her." She said. We said good byes to our friends and walked outside searching. We looked around the forest and the city. We even asked the people if they've seen her. None of them have seen her nor heard of her. I was starting to give up until I saw the house Jessica was spying on.
"I think we should go to that house." I said.
"Jordan, it's 2 in the morning. They could be sleeping in there."
"Kate, the guy's telescope was aiming towards us. Somethings up with that house. I say we should brake in."
She nodded but was hesitant. "We can get arrested for this." She said.
"I don't care as long as we find our friend." I said. We went through the backyard and looked into windows. I didn't see anything. I heard Kate opening a door, "Hey this way." She whispered. I went down to see and it was a passage. We went inside and looked around. This is a very nice home, but it was very dark and red. Luckily I brought a flashlight. We looked around and saw a lot of fancy portraits of this guy and his family?
"Hey Jordan look at this." Said Kate. I looked and saw the map of the Kolobus town. It had a lot of pictures of people with red X's on them. We saw a picture of a girl that didn't have a red X on it. We looked closer and realized it was Jessica!!

 We looked closer and realized it was Jessica!!

We also looked at the notes about her.

Jessica Monroe
white/Caucasian
blood type: type O+
•role: Pet/plaything/blood bag
•personality: cute, funny, brat, studious, has the spunk, emotional, cryer, loyal.
Thoughts:
Has tasty warm thick blood, very sweet and delicious. Although her attitude turns me on and also her loyalty. I made her as my blood bag and pet to not just keep me company but to feed on. Very submissive towards me and afraid. Very different from my other pets. (Definitely better) She's very smart and kind even though she hates and doesn't believe in my kind but very cute! I may keep her forever. Maybe even turn her into a vampire to be with me. She's special

I shivered when I read it. Especially having her as a pet. Vampires are real! Poor Jessica, having to go through the feeding process and the torture.
"Beautiful isn't she?" Said a creepy voice. Kate and I looked up and saw the guy.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Actually the question is what do you want? I mean you're in my house. I'm the one who should be asking questions here." Said the Vampire.
"W-we j-just want J-Jessica back." Kate stuttered.
"Oh Jessica, you mean my pet? She wants nothing to do with you guys." He chuckled.
"That's a lie!" I Yelled. I can feel the fumes coming out of me.
"Really? She hasn't even spoken about you guys."
"Just please let her go!" I demanded.
"Or what? You'll call the police? I'm sure they'll believe you." He said.
"They will! I'll make sure they'll come and inspect your house!" I said.
I then heard a cackle from a girl. "What do we have here Adrien?" She asked.
Kate was shaking in fear, so was I but I wanted to act tough and protect her. "Mmmm, I smell blood!" I heard another person. It was a man who's a bit gothic and looks rough. He looks like a greaser from the outsiders.
"Look we don't want to cause trouble, we just want Jessica back, we promise we won't say a word to anyone." I said.
"Aww, did you hear that? They want to leave. How unfortunate!"'said Adrien. I gulped and backed away until Kate and I hit a wall.
"You guys will make perfect pets!" Said the girl.
"Shall we pick?" Asked the gothic guy. Kate and I shook our heads. The girl was looking straight at me and grinned. "I think I found my pet!" She said slyly. She came over to me and caressed my cheek. I flinched away, but she forcefully grabbed my chin to look at her. I was sweating so hard.
"Me too! Come here hot stuff!" Growled the goth. Kate was literally crying and sitting down. He grabbed her roughly and licked her tears.
"I'm going to have so much fun with you!" He growled. The girl looked at me and also told me that too. "P-p-please.... l-let us g-go." I said.
"Hehe no can do... PET!" I shivered when she called me pet. "You're coming with me! Don't worry, I take good care of my pets!" She giggled.
"You better not let that one run away Persephone!" Yelled the goth.
"Shut up Drazen! I already have a plan." She smiled. She brought out a black bow tie and clipped it around my neck. I tried to struggle but she still managed to put it on me. "This signifies that you are mine! But also if you misbehave or try to run away/escape...." I felt a shock coming and burning me! It hurt like hell! I literally went on my knees and tried to stand up but I couldn't. She hooked a leash on me and motioned me to come with her. I heard Kate whimpering and looked to see if she's okay. She also has a collar with spikes and a leash. And a gag over her mouth. I tried to rescue her but the stupid vampire girl shocked me. "I'm already having so much fun!" She chuckled.
"Hey, not to ruin the moment but it's almost sunrise. You guys better get going." Said Adrien.
"Wait! I want to see Jessica!" I Yelled.
"Don't worry about her! I'll take care of her." He said. All of a sudden a muzzle went around my mouth and I couldn't speak anymore. I'm in deep trouble! Oh Jessica! You were right! I'm so sorry for not listening to you! Please know that I love you and I hope you're safe! Then a black bag was placed over my head and I started to feel dizzy. I blacked out.