Chapter 18: The Reunion

Jessica's POV

"On a count of 3, you take off the blindfold." I nodded. "1.... 2.... 3!! SURPRISE!!" I heard and took of my blindfold and as I looked, my eyes widened at the sight of what I saw.....
I saw Jordan and Kate on their knees dressed up fancy. I also saw Drazen and Persephone standing by my friends with leashes and collars. I ran up to my friends until I felt a sharp stinging pain around my neck and fell to the ground. What the hell was that?
"Jessica!!!" My friends yelled. The vampires were laughing at me and my misery.
"Oh sweetheart, did you really think I would let you get to your friends?" Said Adrien. I started to panic. "Adrien, I thought you love me!" I said trying to get up. "Oh I do, but I couldn't risk you getting hurt by saving your friends."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"He means that if you even tried touching our pets, you'll get hurt and be punished." Said Persephone.
I looked at my friends and they looked down as if they were defeated. Then I felt someone grab my waist and hugged me tightly, which was Adrien.
"Let her go you ugly creature!" Yelled Jordan.
"Is that any way to talk to a Vampire human?" Asked Adrien. I looked back at Jordan and saw Persephone smack him and put a muzzle on him. "That should keep you quiet pet! You'll be facing your punishment when we get home!" She said.
"You know Jordan, a lot has happened between Jessica and I." He chuckled. I squirmed around but I couldn't move from his grasp. He looks at me and kisses me. And by kissing me he used his special power to numb my body. Not putting me to sleep but to exhaust my body; I couldn't even speak or do anything, it felt like I was being paralyzed.
"Jess!" I heard Kate cry. I saw Drazen smack her, "Shut up or I'll also put something over your mouth!" She whimpered and kept quiet. I then started to drift away.

Adrien's POV

When Jessica ran up to her friends, I pulled up my shocker control and clicked on the shock button making her fall to the ground, hurt. Sorry baby, but I can't let you rescue your friends. I then grabbed her by the waist and held her tightly. She kept on squirming around so I decided to calm her down and kiss her by paralyzing her body to numb her down. She slowly started to drift away to sleep.
"Hahahahaha, anyways where were we? Oh right, I was telling you worthless humans about Jessica and I. Well, it has been awhile since I took her in as a pet. But after you guys were taken as pets, Jessica began to love me more and I started to develop feelings for her too."
"MMMMPPHH! MMMMPH!" Jordan tried to scream.
"Oh yeah, you better believe it. One day, I decided to treat her by taking care of her. I made her favorite food with snacks and a drink. I brushed her hair, fixed her dislocated arm, and most importantly..... I kissed her and I was there for her.... and guess what?" I walked over to Jordan grabbing his chin and whispered, "and she kissed me back!" Then he started to get riled up!
"Not only that but as we kissed we hugged and touched each other. Hehe, boy you sure missed out." He started to struggle. "And just to pour salt in your wound since it is her birthday, I will give her my blood to drink and she will become a blood sucking killer..... just like me!" I explained. His and the girl's eyes were widening with fear! It makes me shiver seeing them like this. (In a really good way.)
"Or maybe, I'll force her to kill you, her own boyfriend. Or better yet, I'll watch her kill you and as you slowly fade away watch me make her as MY Lover!" I laughed.
He then got up and tried to attack me until Persephone shocked him and beaten him. He began to cry and sob, "hey hey, calm down. It's okay, I don't want you to wear yourself out and be tired, I mean Persephone wouldn't be too happy to have a pet that's getting riled up. Especially when there's a ceremony coming up."
He looked confused. "Oh right, you mortals don't know what I'm talking about. I'm preparing Jessica to become a Vampire just like me. That was the whole point I invited you guys here. What an honor to come celebrate your friend's birthday and to see her turn into a vampire!" Jordan and Kate shook their heads and whimpered.
"Oh don't worry, in a couple of hours I'll make sure you both will see her become one of us. Now, lets eat up before I get things ready!"