Chapter 10: Searching For Jessica

Kate's POV

I got home from school working on my essay for English. As I was writing, I heard the door opening and Chewy barking. I heard stomping and grumbling from Jordan.
"Is everything okay Jordan?" I asked.
"Ugh, no not really..." he sighed. "DAMN IT!!" He yelled while he threw his keys at the wall. He broke down and cried.
"Jordan, calm down. Take deep breaths." I said as I walked over to him and comforted him. Chewy came along and sat on Jordan's lap. "What happened?"
He wiped his tears and explained what had happened with Jessica. "She texted me saying she has moved away and that she won't be coming back. In addition to that, supposedly she said she has a new boyfriend or lover." My heart sank. She did what now? Moved? Without bringing Chewy and her things? Where? A new boyfriend? This doesn't make any sense.
"This does not make any sense. I mean, how could she leave when her stuff is here? I know she wouldn't leave without Chewy and she was still dating you the last time I checked." I said.
"Yeah I guess that's true. Why would she leave her things and Chewy? The whole dating part I kinda get it she's mad at me for dancing with this girl but she didn't have to find another guy.... now that I think about it, she didn't really dump me."
"Exactly. Something's wrong. We have to find her." I said.
"How?!"
"Well, she texted you and has her phone. Maybe we could track it?" I suggested.
"Yeah, except I don't have her tracking thing on. But I think her parents do."
"Great idea! Let's go over to her parents house." I said. I went to go and grab my jacket until I saw the telescope pointing at something outside. Curiosity took the best out of me so I looked through the telescope and saw the creepy house with the telescope pointing at our apartment.... that's weird and a bit creepy... are the people who live in that Mansion spying on us?
"Hey Jordan, you might want to take a look at this..." I said.
He came over and looked through the telescope. He gasps. "What is it what do you see?" I asked.
"Nothing. I just remembered Jessica spying on that Mansion because she thought the stalker lives there!" He Yelled.
"Wait, what Stalker? What are you talking about?" I asked. I'm super confused. "I remembered that on our first date I took her to the forest on the mountains to watch the sunset. We kissed and she backed up freaking out telling me she saw these orange glowing eyes behind me. I didn't see them but she wouldn't stop talking about it. She's been so paranoid about it that she has been watching this Mansion." He explained.
Wait... I also remembered she was studying about Vampires and how something went on in that mansion. "Hey, remember that she was studying about Vampires and how something went on in that Mansion?" I asked.
"Wait... She was studying about Vampires?! I only remembered her telling us there was something crazy going on in that Mansion." He answered. I forgot she didn't want me to tell him.... oops! "She was but didn't want me to tell you." I said.
"Maybe we should check the mansion out. If not then, we may have to do a search and rescue party." He said.
"Good idea... if we don't find anything then we should go to the police station and ask them to track her phone." I said.
"Sounds like a plan! Let's go check out the mansion."

A/N: I apologize for updating late! I got super busy with work and school that I didn't have time to write! It won't happen this upcoming week! I'm so sorry for the wait!