Chapter 12: The Play Session Part 1

Jordan's POV

A Few Weeks Later  (Halloween)

We searched everywhere for Jessica and we still haven't found her. The police are searching but have no evidence yet, they couldn't even track her phone because I guess where she's at there's no connection or service. I even tried calling her and it would just say that there is no connection to the number of the caller please try again later. I'm really starting to worry. That person Kate and I met who lives in the mansion was a little creepy. I'm starting get suspicious of him and his mansion. I might have to take action and investigate that Mansion.

Jessica's POV

These past few weeks, months? I don't even know anymore... I can't stand the fact I've been here for so long. Are my parents even looking for me? What about Kate and Jordan? What's going on in the world anymore? I've been kinda getting used to the routine here. I'm not in a little cage anymore. Adrien set up a rusty bed with a mattress and a very thin small blanket that barely covers me. I'm still chained to the bed. He rarely uses the blindfold and the gag anymore. From what he told me I've been a good pet lately. I still wear my collar he gave me but he doesn't use the leash. He feeds on me as usual but barely feeds me. I'm sure I lost so much weight. I get bored sometimes... I wish I had my phone, but he has it... not even sure if he still has it or he destroyed it. I know he destroyed my arm. Yeah, it still hasn't healed. I'm pretty sure he dislocated it. I heard the door open and footsteps coming. Surprise surprise it's Adrien. He looks a little happy. What's he planning on? He looks at me, caresses my cheek and looks out the window. He chuckled. "Would you look it that pet. Oh, right you're chained to the bed I have down here for you. Hehe, In case you're wondering, it's Halloween. Where kids can dress up in these cute clothes and call it a costume." I rolled my eyes. I know what we do on Halloween. He doesn't have to tell me what it is. "Hmm, it's a shame really. Like these children are dressed up like what I am. I really hate those capes. Like we wear those and those pendants on their neck, come on. That's a bit too much. Anyways, since it's Halloween, I have a special treat for you. I've decided to do a special play session with you. I'm going to bring you to my other cellar aka my torture room which is upstairs by the window and you get to scream as loud as you want!" He laughed. "Nobody is going to notice you're  in trouble. In fact, nobody is going to come and help you." I felt chills coming down my spine. I'm not too thrilled of what's going to happen.
"The reason why this play session is special is because I have 2 guests coming to play. One of them recently lost her pet and she's dying to have a play session. They didn't die, just managed to escape. And the other one is a human hunter and loves to feed on humans. I'll have to warn you, they're just as psychotic as I am. So you're in for a world of hurt.... or pleasure." He added. "Now lets remove your hands from these chains. There's one, and there's the other one."
I winced in pain with my right arm. It hurts like hell!
"Well you know, if you hadn't tried to stake me, this arm wouldn't be broken now would it? Now I need you on your knees like a good little pet. Tell me that I'm your master and you're my pet and my plaything." He grinned.
"You're my master and I'm your pet and you're plaything." I repeated. I started to beg for mercy until he grabbed my throat. "No no no, if you keep on screaming, I might just put something in your mouth. Is that what you want?" I shook my head no. "Alright then, now..." WHACK! I blacked out. I then woke up later tied to a chair, a gag in my mouth and a huge headache. He must've hit me over the back of the head. I also noticed my clothing, how it's a black tank top with black short shorts. Did he undress me?! This has gone way too far!
"Aww, hey little pet. Did your master hit you too hard? Hehehe, I don't care. Like I said these guests are my friends and they are just as psychotic as I am. And they are really bloodthirsty. You're shaking, you must be scared. Don't worry, I promise you won't die...yet! Not tonight at least. You'll be fine." He explains. I then heard a knock on the door and faint talking, but enough for me to hear them.
"Adrien? I know you're in there. I'm dying to play right now." I heard a girl. "Yo Adrien, I'm getting a little hungry. Open this door!" I heard a man. Adrien walked up to the door and opened it. "Come on in my friends." He said.
They both walked in and cackled. I saw them coming in from the shadows and saw their faces. My eyes widened in fear and my heart rate went up. I started to panic.
"Why hello my pretty little one." Said the girl. "Hey there precious." Said the man. I squirmed about and tried to scream but it came out with muffling sounds. "Wow Adrien, I like the spunk in this one." Said the man. "We're going to have so much fun!"
"Don't be frightened little one, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Persephone and this guy is Drazen. Let's take off that little collar shall we?" I trembled with fear as Drazen took off my collar roughly. Once he took it off they observed my neck. "My my, it looks like you and your master Adrien have had some fun together. But now, it's my turn." Said Persephone. "our turn." Corrected Drazen.
"Yes, that's what I meant you idiot. Anyways, I've been craving a play session ever since my last pet ran away from me. But now that your master has gotten you all tied up you can't run away. Adrien, may we begin now?" She begged.
"Of course, shall we begin by placing her on her knees or should we just keep her there tied up?"
"I love straddling my pets so I think the chair is just fine." Said Persephone and Drazen. "Who wants to go first?" Asked Drazen.
"You guys are the guests so I'll go last." Replied Adrien.
"Have you ever heard of ladies first Drazen? I'll go and then you." Said Persephone. Drazen growled for a bit but brushed it off. "Okay, just let me sit on your lap you pretty little thing.... I'm going to start on the right side of the neck...."

To be continued....