Seraph 1

- Yuu-chan! - Yelled the blond haired vampire as his lover was stabbed to death that even Asuramaru can't bring him alive.

The black haired boy coughs blood saying:

- M-Mika... I love...you... B-be... H-happy...

Mika cried hugging Yuu's body and said:

- Please don't leave me! Don't die on me, Yuu-chaann!

But, it was too late. Yuu was already dead. Suddenly, the blond haired vampire wake up screaming and crying. He realized that he's in his room and stand up saying:

- Another nightmare... I miss you, Yuu-chan... It's been seven years without you...

Mika became the worst enemy of humans and vampires after Yuu's death. He drank blood from humans killing them and also he killed vampires. Everyone were scared of Mika. He got one enemy in his mind. Guren Ichinose. The person who took away his beloved Yuu. Mika wanted to kill Guren so badly, but at his current location, he couldn't reach him, since he's protected by Hiragi family. 

- Yo, Mika - He heard familiar voice.

Mika turned around asking:

- Why are you here, Krul. 

The pink haired vampire answered:

- Don't be so cruel, Mika. I brought you a present~

Mika sighs asking:

- Another human?

Krul answered:

- Yes, but... Someone who you know well. Come out boy. Don't be shy.

Mika noticed one black haired boy with beautiful green eyes hiding behind Krul as Mika wide opened his eyes.

- Yuu-chan...?

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^