"Yo have my number boo, we can do some lil facetime classes" I said, as I snapped a few pictures on my phone.

"Deal bitch, don't be surprised when my ass be calling you, looking a damn fool" she said

I chuckled, "Imma be waiting" i said as, I walked her towards the door. "Send me pictures, when you go out later"

"Okay girl" she said, walking through the door. After she was completely out.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat" Jade said, walking towards the door, putting her jacket on. "You want something?"

"Nah, I'm good, thanks though boo" I said as she stepped out on the other side of the door. After she walked off, I used my key to lock the door, so that no one could get out, or in.

I walked back over to when my station was, and pulled off my gloves throwing them in the trash, trying to think about how i should go about this situation. I turned around seeing Chy walking towards the front of the shop where we were. "Hold up, lemme talk to her first" I said, stopping her in her track.

"Lani don't be trynna save this girl" she said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not Chy.. just wait" I said, before walking off towards where India was. "India can I use your phone real quick?" I asked. "I need to call somebody, I think they got me blocked"

"Sure" she said, unlocking the phone before handing it to me. "People swear they slick, putting somebody on the block list.. like nigga I'm still getting through" she said laughing.

I slightly chuckled, "Right" i said, playing it off, as I went to dial Troy's number in her phone. As I thought, once the number began dialing it was already saved. I clicked the phone on speaker, waiting for him to answer, which he didn't so I dialed it again.

This time he picked up the phone, "Yo stop fucking calling me India, what the fuck do you want" he yelled through the phone, making India instantly turn her head back towards me, with her eyes wide.

I cracked a smile, "Hey T" I said, looking India dead in her face.

"Who this" Troy asked, knowing damn well he knew.

"Troy, stop playing" I said.

"Lani?" he questioned, and I could tell he was shitting bricks. "Yo lemme talk to you by yourself La please" he said, before I clicked the end button ending the call. I wasn't bouta give him a chance to cop a plea with me.

"You know my friend Chyna right?" I asked India, as I handed her back the phone.

"Umm.. yeah" she said, looking in Chy's direction.

"So i'm pretty sure you know that her and Troy are together" I said, sitting back in my seat.

"I mean, I did..but it's not like that Lani I swear" she said, walking over closer to me.